Welcome...

When the day comes I start thinking about these forums enough to take you or yours seriously...I'll pay your "wife" to come up here and do just that. In person. Originally Posted by Bartman1963
Like the strap on action do ya Bart? Don't let DD know. I hear he seems to be kind of a homophobe.
Yeah you do. To bad ya don't see it. Originally Posted by bp6570
Actually, it seems you're the one needing help along with many more of your colleagues of you don't see the value of the discussions that have taken place over the past few days.
Like the strap on action do ya Bart? Don't let DD know. I hear he seems to be kind of a homophobe. Originally Posted by boardman
Now Boardman, the reason I dont like you is not because your gay.
Actually, it seems you're the one needing help along with many more of your colleagues of you don't see the value of the discussions that have taken place over the past few days. Originally Posted by scorpio31
So just what kind of help do you suggest I need Scorpio
So just what kind of help do you suggest I need Scorpio Originally Posted by dirty dog
What you are failing to realize is that Scorpio has helped many folks in their journey through the lifestyle...as a matter of fact if it were not for him I would not hold the lofty position I find myself in today....

I wonder if the old dog wants to learn some new tricks?
So just what kind of help do you suggest I need Scorpio Originally Posted by dirty dog
Actually, I was referring to bp6570 as the one who needs the help, and he does....
What you are failing to realize is that Scorpio has helped many folks in their journey through the lifestyle...as a matter of fact if it were not for him I would not hold the lofty position I find myself in today....

I wonder if the old dog wants to learn some new tricks? Originally Posted by malwoody
Whereas my learned freind, Malwoody is correct, I must advise all that I will not mentor any ladies; I'm leaving those cases to LoveWomen and Lakecat.

Whereas my learned freind, Malwoody is correct, I must advise all that I will not mentor any ladies; I'm leaving those cases to LoveWomen and Lakecat.

Originally Posted by scorpio31

Damnit. I wanted to find a new pimp.

Elena, I might reconsnider in your case (and some others) if you promise to spank me!

I was actually going to go for some TUMA...why did you immediately go to "strap on action" with that?

I think your response was much more revealing than mine...LOL

But hey to each his own, if you are just getting used to an inner need of yours to have your balloon knot pummeled, there's a former agency owner named Sasha up here...she should be getting out of prison soon. She infamously offered that service. She can help you get used to these yearnings of yours.

But in the meantime please refrain from foisting your inner feminine or homosexual fantasies off on me okay? Thanks again.
Bartman seems pretty familiar with Sasha's situation.... a former client perhaps?????

Did she help you get used to those yearnings of yours?

Obviously, you have your own inner feminine or homosexual fantasies, and don't need anyone elses.
Whatever, Tex. I can be accused of having yearnings and fantasies by a member of something called the "manposse", but it's just too ironic that you would do so.

I feel no need to respond with anything even remotely funny or clever. You are a funnier joke by your mere existence than I want to take the time to deal with.
You are the one telling us about your strap on equipped girl friend getting out of the pokie....pokie.

what you think you portray

What we see

Good luck with the "tough guy" persona.

Hope Sasha isn't too hard on you that first night out.
Nice try. You keep picts of Bart Simpson? And you see me as a little boy? Wow. You should change your handle to TexasSandusky. Pathetic pedophile. You guys from Texas. You remind me of little birds. Great big mouths and full of shit. Goodbye namblaposse.
Man, he really told y'all off!! I'm sure you'll be taking his advice and running back to Texas now!! He's evidently a clever, tough guy!