Black Cop Driving F. Gray in Police Van in Baltimore Charged with 2nd Degree Murder!!

You're a complete scumbag. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Another one of your thoughtless, mindless, STUPID "retorts" .... name calling.

See any typos?

Ironic that a Gay Racist would call someone a "complete scumbag"!!!

And you pretend to be a Liberal.

You are as lame as Hillarious Clinton Campaign Team.
  • DSK
  • 05-10-2015, 01:59 PM
Should we go back and see how against Lynch you were. Now you're sucking her dick? That's some bullshit. You flip-flopping cocksucker. You flip-flop more than Kerry riding a swiftboat. The 'little prosecutor' as you call her, realizes more than your dumbass.

Pretty much follows the law on resisting arrest? HOW the fuck would you know:roflmao :

Don't make me piss myself laughing. I don't wear depends like you. Originally Posted by WombRaider
How is it in keeping with liberal thought to attempt to insult someone by saying they wear Depends? I thought you liberals were compassionate? You are a hypocrite and a confused about your liberal instructions from Mr. Soros. You are a disgraceful racist.
How is it in keeping with liberal thought to attempt to insult someone by saying they wear Depends? I thought you liberals were compassionate? Originally Posted by DSK
That's all he's got. Name-calling and speculation. He can't dispute facts, ..

.... so he creates them. He is a figment of his own imagination.
How is it in keeping with liberal thought to attempt to insult someone by saying they wear Depends? I thought you liberals were compassionate? You are a hypocrite and a confused about your liberal instructions from Mr. Soros. You are a disgraceful racist. Originally Posted by DSK
You're confused about me taking orders from anyone. You're also confused about me giving two fucks. He shits the bed. You're a disgraceful human being.
That's all he's got. Name-calling and speculation. He can't dispute facts, ..

.... so he creates them. He is a figment of his own imagination. Originally Posted by LexusLover
What facts do you have? You have what you read on some website. You have no facts of your own.