Name that Former Handle Game

Fake tits = blah! Originally Posted by TechnoViking
I used to feel that way too, but modified my opinion. I still think that if a lady has small , but perky breasts, she should keep them rather than risk surgery. However, most of the ladies who are getting them done are doing it for a reason -- often deflated breasts that suffer after childbirth , or ptosis or asymmetry issues.

With modern surgery done well, and especially in a woman who works out and has good pectoral tone, it is difficult to tell a good silicone implant from the natural tissue. I certainly understand wanting to have a full natural appearing/feeling implant rather than a deflated saggy breast.

Oh and on topic, Taskmaster used to be somebody, but that was in another lifetime.
I used to feel that way too, but modified my opinion. I still think that if a lady has small , but perky breasts, she should keep them rather than risk surgery. However, most of the ladies who are getting them done are doing it for a reason -- often deflated breasts that suffer after childbirth , or ptosis or asymmetry issues.

With modern surgery done well, and especially in a woman who works out and has good pectoral tone, it is difficult to tell a good silicone implant from the natural tissue. I certainly understand wanting to have a full natural appearing/feeling implant rather than a deflated saggy breast.

Oh and on topic, Taskmaster used to be somebody, but that was in another lifetime.
Originally Posted by Taskmaster
I know I know I know ow ow ow
can I post it ????
Anyone else figure out who Frank is yet?
Trying to cover all the XY and Zs....have to dig a little more
Anyone else figure out who Frank is yet? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Anyone who has loses for trying.
  • NV90
  • 10-06-2015, 08:45 PM
PollyPreston also know as RochesterJuliette also known as dot dot dot

Is there a little emoji that depicts starting a fire, maybe with a bow drill or pile of clothes thrown onto a stove?
PollyPreston also know as RochesterJuliette also known as dot dot dot

Is there a little emoji that depicts starting a fire, maybe with a bow drill or pile of clothes thrown onto a stove? Originally Posted by NV90
Interesting debut....
Something tells me you are not trying to hide your agenda....

You yourself might be a candidate for this thread:

heh
Interesting debut....
Something tells me you are not trying to hide your agenda....

You yourself might be a candidate for this thread:

heh Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Over/under on the inevitable ban?

elg.........
errrr the good shit happens when I be sleeping dang it
Anybody know Stewie?