why one guy "knows" why other guys pay providers for sex

Yup...but im chubby and gross because I pee on guys.... well you must think some of these Hobbyist are the filthiest... Because they let me piss on them too...in their mouth and everything lmao Originally Posted by Analeese
That's just nasty you really are sick yuck!!!!
That's her and she looks a lot better than some of the whores you have screwed . Thanks for posting the link her ad clearly statesf she was in Austin. I am encouraging you to text her and ask was she in Austin at the time of my review. To Sweeten the pie I can text her a code word and send it to your pm box to verify that I did get a wonderful massage from her pal.

I am reading your reviews if Paris is a fat ass what the hell do you call Samantha BBW or Katrina ? You have reviewed quite a few BBWs.

You seem to shy away from my question about barebacling ladies and asking for it during sessions.
Do you deny that you are not Asian as you try to portray ?

Do you deny you have barebacked many providers and constantly seek it ?

I am very honest when I say you and a few others is why I am careful about ladies I see in Dallas. I would never see any girl you have reviewed unless she shows me recent papers. Originally Posted by J.G Wentworth
I am reading your reviews if Paris is a fat ass what the hell do you call Samantha BBW or Katrina ? You have reviewed quite a few BBWs.

J G they call woman like that curvy around here lol. I have not yet read a review where the girl was actually call a BBW. These old farts usually sugar coat every damn thing and say she has curves, but not quite a BBW. Oh really so I guess we are blind to huh lmao. You go look at the showcase and be like WTF WTF WTF. Is this the new definition for curvy?
Well it looks like J. G and his WK have taken over the Dallas Coed board.
No wonder the hookers are obvious in their absence.
Well it looks like J. G and his WK have taken over the Dallas Coed board.
No wonder the hookers are obvious in their absence. Originally Posted by micktoz
JG and suram77 the takeover kings that sounds good, thanks Mickey

NGFYLDWB !!!!!! That's my new language, I speak fluent arrogance in case you are wondering hahah lmao night love Xoxoxoxoxo

Btw the providers have to rest their pussy and mouth sometimes right??
  • BLM69
  • 06-20-2017, 12:48 AM
I think JG is a reject wide nose hooker that couldn't make it on eccie, she's ugly AF if I'm correct. I know I'm getting warmer but I'm pretty sure JG has a stinky pussy.
Chung how many of your triple digit ladies have you seen so you really think you could screw outside the hobby without paying her donation ?

Please answer the above question and I will digress.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

I'm going to guess he can screw most of them for free. Shows how little you know of Chung - and his girls.
Why the fuck is this even a thread? Look, I'm a fat old guy who the girls probably wouldn't give the time of day. Who the fuck cares? If you're such a stud that you don't need this site, then get out of it. You don't have to tell me how much more of a stud you are than me. I am here for the wonderful ladies and believe me, you trying to feel better about yourself by putting down the 80% is stupid and juvenile. I'm secure enough to know there are other measurements. My guess is most of the 80% are secure in themselves, since they have to be somewhat confident and successful to afford this hobby.
Finally caught up in this thread. Final thoughts are this.

A) someone send me the link to the midget. It's on my bucket list. Chung, you truly are my hero.
B) I gotta say Paris does a little something for me.
C) I'd probably let Analeese provide a golden shower.
D) Suiram and JB have to be one and the same. You can't try to be a bigger asshole than them.
E) I know it's in Spanish, but mods, please point JG for the vulgar, directly offensive language.
Finally caught up in this thread. Final thoughts are this.

A) someone send me the link to the midget. It's on my bucket list. Chung, you truly are my hero.
B) I gotta say Paris does a little something for me.
C) I'd probably let Analeese provide a golden shower.
D) Suiram and JB have to be one and the same. You can't try to be a bigger asshole than them.
E) I know it's in Spanish, but mods, please point JG for the vulgar, directly offensive language. Originally Posted by Barrymccockinner
I love D buddy, they are ass holes, but guess what, we have to live with ass holes.

Chung, is your pet midget still around? If I remember correctly she was the Trifecta of Midgets - Little, AA and had the full bush?
yep, am glad that all this inanity got rerouted down this track away from that other track (regardless who started up the original train).
not proud, just glad it's over here.
I think JG is a reject wide nose hooker that couldn't make it on eccie, she's ugly AF if I'm correct. I know I'm getting warmer but I'm pretty sure JG has a stinky pussy. Originally Posted by BLM69
How many of your street walker whores have made it on to Eccie ? Heck have any made t to Craigslist or even backpage? You are a fat ass bottom feeder. You have the audacity to spend 20 dollars on a street whore who is basically looking for her best for to do some "forbidden topic" and you have the nerve to talk about anyone fat boy ?
A) someone send me the link to the midget. It's on my bucket list. Chung, you truly are my hero. Originally Posted by Barrymccockinner
thank you Sir.. unfortunately she has not placed an ad in probably 2 years.. but I hope someday you can bury your cock in her!

Chung, is your pet midget still around? If I remember correctly she was the Trifecta of Midgets - Little, AA and had the full bush? Originally Posted by ManSlut
your memory is completely accurate. BP Barbie.. I still remember her telling me she got a new, big SUV, and when she sat in the driver's seat, "I felt like a midget".. 4'2".. we walked to my car after we fucked, she came up to my ribcage.

I still have her number, I will attempt a hookup soon, and let y'all know what happens.
yep, am glad that all this inanity got rerouted down this track away from that other track (regardless who started up the original train).
not proud, just glad it's over here. Originally Posted by pmdelites
You accomplished nothing old timer it's obvious you and others still have a personal agenda against me and you are hell bent to continue to harass me and make up lies.

You are perhaps worse than OldButStillGoing who the MODS issued points because he kept stalking me.

You are upset because you are not half the man you were and you know you will always have to pay.
Why the fuck is this even a thread? Look, I'm a fat old guy who the girls probably wouldn't give the time of day. Who the fuck cares? If you're such a stud that you don't need this site, then get out of it. You don't have to tell me how much more of a stud you are than me. I am here for the wonderful ladies and believe me, you trying to feel better about yourself by putting down the 80% is stupid and juvenile. I'm secure enough to know there are other measurements. My guess is most of the 80% are secure in themselves, since they have to be somewhat confident and successful to afford this hobby. Originally Posted by Barrymccockinner
I agree with what you said except I NEVER put down the 80 percent I only stated facts. If a car salesman from Ferrari says " only 5 percent of the population can afford to purchase a Ferrari that doesn't mean he's putting down the 95 percent that can't afford to own one.

I don't understand how any of you are amazed. There's been 3 providers who have already admitted that their clientele is majority over 50 guys.