Carson compared refugees to "rabid dogs"

Please don't tell me you believe he floated over in one of those rickety ass boats. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
close enough. chimp.

Please don't tell me you believe he floated over in one of those rickety ass boats. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Nope he went through the process and entered Greece (calm down its the name of a country not a sexual opening) as a refugee which you have been squaking that they wouldn't do.
Nope he went through the process and entered Greece (calm down its the name of a country not a sexual opening) as a refugee which you have been squaking that they wouldn't do. Originally Posted by dirty dog
Don't mistake me for one of the fags on this forum.
Don't mistake me for one of the fags on this forum. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Because YOU and YOUR hero woomby are THE fags on this forum !! Rusty trombone players, that's YOU two !
The problem with idiots like you is you try and twist comments to fit your liberal point of view. He wasn't saying all refugees are like rabid dogs. He was saying some are just like rabid dogs and should be put down. We certainly shouldn't welcome them into our country with open arms. How compassionate are you going to be when some of the refugees turn out to be jihadists and kill a bunch of americans? Originally Posted by Budman
How dare you read and think about what he actually said rather than just accepting the spin that the media put on it.
The problem with idiots like you is you try and twist comments to fit your liberal point of view. He wasn't saying all refugees are like rabid dogs. He was saying some are just like rabid dogs and should be put down. We certainly shouldn't welcome them into our country with open arms. How compassionate are you going to be when some of the refugees turn out to be jihadists and kill a bunch of americans? Originally Posted by Budman
Why would a jihadists bother spending 14-18 months in a camp waiting to be vetted when they can obtain a visa and come as a tourist? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Iva-Little-One .. is that how you got in? .... Tourist Visa?

Since you are confirmed idiot .... let me provide some reasons for you:
1. free transportation to the U.S.
2. free food in the U.S.
3. free health care in the U.S.
4. free place to live in the U.S.
5. a face in a crowd
6. folks to recruit for the next slaughter house event!
7. free clothes to wear that blend into the community
8. less attention upon entry
9. less opportunity for "visa" to EXPIRE and draw data attention
10. able to communicated with fellow terrorists who sneak in later.
Hunker down, bunker clown!

Oh yeah, and Reading Is FUNdamental!
Because YOU and YOUR hero woomby are THE fags on this forum !! Rusty trombone players, that's YOU two ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Because 98% of your posts contain fag material, the only time I pay ant attention to you is when you attack me. Or are you flirting fag boy?
Iva-Little-One .. is that how you got in? .... Tourist Visa?

Since you are confirmed idiot .... let me provide some reasons for you:
1. free transportation to the U.S.<--Isn't that how you got here?
2. free food in the U.S.
3. free health care in the U.S.
4. free place to live in the U.S.<-- And why you came?
5. a face in a crowd
6. folks to recruit for the next slaughter house event!
7. free clothes to wear that blend into the community
8. less attention upon entry
9. less opportunity for "visa" to EXPIRE and draw data attention
10. able to communicated with fellow terrorists who sneak in later. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Have you checked to see how many people on visa's tourist, business, or student have disappeared ? A lot of refugees would return to their home country if conditions could return to normal.

Better worry about the ones coming to Canada and Mexico slipping over the Texas border.
He also thinks Jefferson wrote the Constitution. This dude is wack.
Have you checked to see how many people on visa's tourist, business, or student have disappeared ? A lot of refugees would return to their home country if conditions could return to normal.

Better worry about the ones coming to Canada and Mexico slipping over the Texas border.
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Let's see ... deflection, irrelevant, uninformative, and generally worthless.

So, we cannot account for 10-15 million "illegal aliens" in this country, so what's a few terrorists here and there. Soon or later 5 to 10 can create a mess!

Actually, no I haven't "checked" ...

..... because if someone has "disappeared" it's rather problematic to "check" on them .... unless of course you conscript BigTitsIdiot of 2016 to deploy and utilize his 20-20 xray hindsight vision to spot them wandering around the countryside or hiding in a sand pile somewhere!!!!!

Your residence must be loaded with roaches using that "rationale"!

The concept is to stop the "leaks" and then bail the water. Didn't you learn that in cub scouts?

So, we cannot account for 10-15 million "illegal aliens" in this country, so what's a few terrorists here and there. Soon or later 5 to 10 can create a mess!

..... because if someone has "disappeared" it's rather problematic to "check" on them .... unless of course you conscript BigTitsIdiot of 2016 to deploy and utilize his 20-20 xray hindsight vision to spot them wandering around the countryside or hiding in a sand pile somewhere!!!!!

The concept is to stop the "leaks" and then bail the water. Didn't you learn that in cub scouts? Originally Posted by LexusLover
<-- sounds like your org were you successful?

Logic really fucks you up lexie. 46.5 million non immigrant admissions come through the US every year, and you think it is easier to slip in with a bunch of refugees.

The concept is to stop the "leaks" and then bail the water. Didn't you learn that in cub scouts? <--Sounds like your org, were you successful? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Logic really fucks you up lexie. 46.5 million non immigrant admissions come through the US every year, and you think it is easier to slip in with a bunch of refugees.
Can't disagree with that, it would be hard to sort them out. There are 46.5 million non immigrant admissions to the US yearly. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Do you realize that we are guilty of the same thing. Right now the US is the destination of choice for most illegals. What if Canada became the new place to go. All an illegal has to do is to get to a sanctuary city in some place like California and they'll give them official ID, driver's licenses, and EBT cards. Then they can move on to Victoria carrying the documents of American citizens.