Things have slowed down ((review specials))

Because girls can't take that much dick pffft most guys don't have much of a dick ijs Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
That too is a valid point.
edit:
too many times. my typing/spelling has been terrible! Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
Just blame the fone.
Lmao! Wow... Just wow Originally Posted by PaulWalker
Heh
Yeah, I heard that somewhere before, you know, about the dick thing.
Lol
Your the queen of peeing? Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Hehe. It's twinkle, not tinkle...

T Originally Posted by tbone77494
That backfired rill fast! lol
I AM DONE WITH THIS FOR GOOD MOVING ON TO A BIGGER AND WAY BETTER OPPORTUNITY THAN THIS EVER WAS... Originally Posted by kimk
Oh look, she must be moving to "Florida". Based on the other whores around here GS, you won't have to wait long for her to crash and burn and crawl back here to take you up on that appointment proposal
MoneyMan sad. I wanted to see her.

Awwwww
Oh look, she must be moving to "Florida". Based on the other whores around here GS, you won't have to wait long for her to crash and burn and crawl back here to take you up on that appointment proposal Originally Posted by citizen44
...or, perhaps, she's got the sense to escape the grind of sequential assholery and unending dumbfuckery before it got to be too late.
...or, perhaps, she's got the sense to escape the grind of sequential assholery and unending dumbfuckery before it got to be too late. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
For her sake, I hope you are correct about that. While she had some issues to work on if she wanted to stay in this job, by all accounts she was a sweet girl.
Based on the other whores around here GS, you won't have to wait long for her to crash and burn and crawl back here to take you up on that appointment proposal Originally Posted by citizen44
Well I'd even up my offer from 200/90 to 250/90 if I don't have to write a review.

I require a one barrel of oil discount to write a review.

Remember back when that was 150?
150 was just for the whores I don't like. I can be haggled down to 100.
Should have moved to Dallas..they are more loyal to their spinners up there