Read the full whistleblower complaint against Trump

I understand you're a one trick pony IB. Defend Trump no matter wtf he does....

Originally Posted by WTF

Trump is seeking to resolve the crimes committed by Quid Pro Quo Joe, and Pelosi's dim-retard clowns are obstructing justice.
Trump is seeking to resolve the crimes committed by Quid Pro Quo Joe, and Pelosi's dim-retard clowns are obstructing justice. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
+1

Obstruction! Obstruction! Obstruction!

Isn't that what jaxboy keeps whining about?

We'd better let him know about this so he can add it to Volume II!
Is Biden going to be impeached? Trump Trolls need to give it up. Your boy has been caught red handed. Trump is in denial. They will continue to make bigger mistakes. Nancy has him punch drunk
Is Biden going to be impeached? Trump Trolls need to give it up. Your boy has been caught red handed. Trump is in denial. They will continue to make bigger mistakes. Nancy has him punch drunk Originally Posted by themystic
Since Biden won't be POTUS, there is little chance of his impeachment at this point.

And Nancy is in panic mode at this point. She's being goaded into sealing the deal that Trump becomes a two term POTUS.
Since Biden won't be POTUS, there is little chance of his impeachment at this point.

And Nancy is in panic mode at this point. She's being goaded into sealing the deal that Trump becomes a two term POTUS. Originally Posted by eccielover
ok EL. Got it. Trump is a stable genius. Is his "sadness" just part of sealing the deal? What a great actor!!-(only 2 lusty)and the Trump Troll Army's role is to do what?
ok EL. Got it. Trump is a stable genius. Is his "sadness" just part of sealing the deal? What a great actor!!-(only 2 lusty)and the Trump Troll Army's role is to do what? Originally Posted by themystic
First off, what "sadness"?

Second, I can't even figure out what you are trying to say in the trailing portion of that post.

Seems like TDS remains a major affliction for you.
My.my,my someone is jealous. Poor little baby - did I hurt your feelers? Well, grow a spine and man up - stop crying so much. Jeeze, I hate whiny little man bitches.

There were actually two reasons. Two posts of mine with points...below is the other.

Don't fuck with Donald Trump lovers and don't fuck with the chick from Austin that knows little to nothing about politics. Our female Mod loves her some Austin Ellen. Let's her get away with all kinda shit talking but does not like her baby girl talked back to! Hell maybe bambino needs protection from a female Mod too!

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1061552967

06-14-2019, 02:28 PM #123 WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Hey, God told me tell you to shut the fuck up again. You better listen. He would tell you himself but God is busy so he sent me.

You tell God to go fuck herself.

the_real_Barleycorn

| 1 user liked this post

06-14-2019, 08:48 AM #4 WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino
Seems like you’re an expert now. Remember, practice makes perfect. If your right finger gets tired, try your left finger. And quit sniffing them. Now stay on topic and don’t hijack this thread. Happy BDay to our great POTUS!

I wish him nothing but the best

the_real_Barleycorn

Quote Multiquote-Off Reply Originally Posted by WTF
First off, what "sadness"?

Second, I can't even figure out what you are trying to say in the trailing portion of that post.

Seems like TDS remains a major affliction for you. Originally Posted by eccielover
How are Trumps little Trolls, like you, supposed to respond to the looming impeachment? Give Trump money?

TDS is what you are. You don't have it, you are it.
Trump Dick Sucker
DPST------------------------------
TDS is what you are. You don't have it, you are it.
Trump Dick Sucker Originally Posted by themystic
TDS mystic! You might as well be sucking trump's dick. You think about him 24/7. He lives in your freaking little head rent-free.

Before trumpy came along, you used to think about dick sucking 24/7. So now you can combine both of your obsessions!
Well mystic. you might as well be sucking trump's dick. You think about him 24/7. He lives in your freaking little head rent-free.

Before trumpy came along, you used to think about dick sucking 24/7. Now you can combine both of your obsessions! Originally Posted by lustylad
Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a fucking joke you are. The founder of Lustys Pajama Party accusing someone else of sucking dick? At least your momma and Moscow Ellen have an excuse for sucking more dick than you and Bambi. You are TTADS- Trump Troll Army Dick Sucker

I do have one obsession. Making sure treasonous anti American cowards like you don't damage this country any more than you already have. Go suck a dick boy
Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by themystic
Glad you can laugh about your obsession with sucking trump's dick! The more you laugh, the less frustrated you will be with your strange, unhealthy obsession.

Word of advice (again) - as part of your recovery, you need to lay off those exclamation points. They make you look like a hysterically unstable, easily triggered dick sucker.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a fucking joke I am. The founder of mystic's dick sucking Party but I like sucking dick? At least my momma has an excuse for sucking more dick than me because I take it up the more Originally Posted by themeatstic
Oh a party with Lusty! I would love to go! And I have some hot,very hot - younger girlfriends to bring along too.

But mystic can't go. He will just have to go on with his begging technique in the Austin forum which is just pathetic. Or he can go suck some dicks - either one.
Glad you can laugh about your obsession with sucking trump's dick! The more you laugh, the less frustrated you will be with your strange, unhealthy obsession.

Word of advice (again) - as part of your recovery, you need to lay off those exclamation points. They make you look like a hysterically unstable, easily triggered dick sucker. Originally Posted by lustylad
Lay off of these! ? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's some advice for you-(again). Spit out the dick you currently have in your mouth, that is the first step in your recovery Lusty