What Are You Watching on TV Nowadays?

FTWD was slow to start but has kicked ass the last show and 10 minutes of the previous.
I was really hoping to put together a timeline between the original outbreak and Rick waking up in the Hospital after the world went to hell. Just how long was that?

Nick and Daniel are my favorite characters. Daniel proved to be a bad ass. Who saw that coming?
I predict Nick will be forced to become a bad ass and will come to love/hate that that high more than the one he loves/hates now.

Madison is useless and so is Travis. What a pussy. Perhaps he'll come around but it's going to take one hell of a story line to make that happen and make me like it.

The kids trying to hold on to something by playing dress up was an interesting twist. I'd expect they will end up being the voice of humanity when shit gets bad.

Walking Dead writers have proven me wrong before.

One thing is for sure, Tebow is looking out for us because the Texans have no Sunday night games.
They are baaaaack!

And I have been watching this also.

• cr76
  • 10-02-2015, 06:32 AM
DOES HOMELAND START THIS WEEK??
FTWD was slow to start but has kicked ass the last show and 10 minutes of the previous.
I was really hoping to put together a timeline between the original outbreak and Rick waking up in the Hospital after the world went to hell. Just how long was that?

Nick and Daniel are my favorite characters. Daniel proved to be a bad ass. Who saw that coming?
I predict Nick will be forced to become a bad ass and will come to love/hate that that high more than the one he loves/hates now.

Madison is useless and so is Travis. What a pussy. Perhaps he'll come around but it's going to take one hell of a story line to make that happen and make me like it.

The kids trying to hold on to something by playing dress up was an interesting twist. I'd expect they will end up being the voice of humanity when shit gets bad.

Walking Dead writers have proven me wrong before.

One thing is for sure, Tebow is looking out for us because the Texans have no Sunday night games. Originally Posted by boardman
I'm finding Fear highly disappointing. Did you know they skipped 9 days in the timeline? Except for Daniel the main characters are not worth caring about, especially the Junkie Depp character the are spending so much time on. Yeah, when Reuben Blades signs up for a TV character it better be major. But in all FTWD seems like profit taking.

The Walking Dead writers have disappointed before, I'm never forgiving them for punking out Tyreese.
They are baaaaack!

And I have been watching this also.

Originally Posted by DarthMaul
I'll have to check out Blindspot then.

As far as EMPIRE I think a half season of that show was sufficient for me.

Although I'm a HUGE fan of Taraji P. Henson, that show tho...just not feelin' it as much as I did POWER. I think it's kinda stupid in fact...just my opinion.

Although I'm a HUGE fan of Taraji P. Henson, that show tho...just not feelin' it as much as I did POWER. I think it's kinda stupid in fact...just my opinion. [/COLOR]

Empire is really silly; especially the songs, some of them are really bad lol.
But Taraji makes the show for me. The way she plays Cookie is phenomenal. I'm really curious about what happens this season and if they will be able to keep it interesting without going too over the line.
Empire is really silly; especially the songs, some of them are really bad lol.
But Taraji makes the show for me. The way she plays Cookie is phenomenal. I'm really curious about what happens this season and if they will be able to keep it interesting without going too over the line. Originally Posted by allegraw
I'll concede that point, I'm crazy about Taraji...always have been since I saw her in Baby Boy back in the day. But even she can't get me to watch this show again, and that's saying a lot.

Have fun watchin' tho....And who knows, maybe we can discuss the absurd plot points and horrendous songs in person perhaps.

• cr76
  • 10-06-2015, 09:37 PM
Gotham is getting good this season.

I still am unsure about Minority Report ,

Family Guy came back a week ago!!!!
American Horror Story comes back tomorrow!!
And Shark Tank is always entertaining.
Since I spend most of my time on the internet I watch way more shows & movies then need be. Man, I don't want to get all IMDB/Rotten Tomatoes on the shows mentioned in this thread but if you need people need a pro/con reviewer I'll do it lol.

Anyways, The Flash started back up. I mean shit, I'm still amazed at how they went thru a 22 episode season without a filler.
  • cr76
  • 10-07-2015, 08:42 AM
I haven't gotten not flash, green arrow , or agents of shield , but love Gotham. I'm also watching From Dusk Till Dawn which isn't half bad. The first season was more or less the movie remade. But the to show builds upon ideas presented in te movie and explores more of the mythology.
Not to be confused with the confused emotional / mental state of Philadelphia Eagle Fans right now.......The Walking Dead kicks back up this Sunday.

Can't Wait!
I haven't gotten not flash, green arrow , or agents of shield , but love Gotham. I'm also watching From Dusk Till Dawn which isn't half bad. The first season was more or less the movie remade. But the to show builds upon ideas presented in te movie and explores more of the mythology. Originally Posted by cr76
Flash is easily the best comic adaption show on tv right now on any network. What they did on Flash to connect the DC universe with tv and movies just shitted all over Marvel. That's not saying the movies will be great but the room they have is.

Arrow was awesome then it went downhill last season. We'll see how this new season starts. To get in to Flash you have to watch Arrow because that's where the show starts then they have multiple crossover episodes throughout the season. I think they had six or eight so you'll be out of the loop if not watching both series.

Agents of Shield? If you haven't started you aren't missing much. It's one big filler series to buy time in between movies. The references are small and stupid. First season started off really slow then the final seven episodes were pretty good. Season 2 started off good then fizzled then left a good mid season finale only to fizzle again for a pretty spectacular finale that got outdone by Flash. Seriously, nobody was expecting much from AoS so everyone watched Flash.

Legends of Tomorrow starts up this month and everyone in that show comes from Arrow or Flash. Supergirl looks worth watching. Since CBS owns CW crossovers are definitely an option since they already did it in obvious references between The Big Bang Theory and Flash.

iZombie is also a comic adaption show that is surprisingly good also.

Oh, if you ever seen Spartacus the show (one of the greatest underrated shows of all time) you'll see a lot people from there on both shows also.

Not to be confused with the confused emotional / mental state of Philadelphia Eagle Fans right now.......The Walking Dead kicks back up this Sunday.

Can't Wait! Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Fuck that show. I don't understand how people stayed loyal after season 2.
  • cr76
  • 10-07-2015, 11:14 AM
Flash is easily the best comic adaption show on tv right now on any network. What they did on Flash to connect the DC universe with tv and movies just shitted all over Marvel. That's not saying the movies will be great but the room they have is.

Arrow was awesome then it went downhill last season. We'll see how this new season starts. To get in to Flash you have to watch Arrow because that's where the show starts then they have multiple crossover episodes throughout the season. I think they had six or eight so you'll be out of the loop if not watching both series.

Agents of Shield? If you haven't started you aren't missing much. It's one big filler series to buy time in between movies. The references are small and stupid. First season started off really slow then the final seven episodes were pretty good. Season 2 started off good then fizzled then left a good mid season finale only to fizzle again for a pretty spectacular finale that got outdone by Flash. Seriously, nobody was expecting much from AoS so everyone watched Flash.

Legends of Tomorrow starts up this month and everyone in that show comes from Arrow or Flash. Supergirl looks worth watching. Since CBS owns CW crossovers are definitely an option since they already did it in obvious references between The Big Bang Theory and Flash.

iZombie is also a comic adaption show that is surprisingly good also.

Oh, if you ever seen Spartacus the show (one of the greatest underrated shows of all time) you'll see a lot people from there on both shows also.

Fuck that show. I don't understand how people stayed loyal after season 2. Originally Posted by Fishpie
never got into walking dead.

Homeland started back UP.

FARGO RETURNS THIS MONTH
I'll have to check out Blindspot then.

Although I'm a HUGE fan of Taraji P. Henson, that show tho...just not feelin' it as much as I did POWER. I think it's kinda stupid in fact...just my opinion.

Originally Posted by Island_Gent
I just love empire hun, I can't wait to see what's going to happen now that Lucius has been released