Why keep asking?

The arrogance and likely mental issues one must possess to continue to attempt to see a lady after she says no is disturbing on many levels. It is what leads to group think incidents like Baylor's football program being guilty of mass sexual crimes.

Any individual who is rejected and attempts contact to circumvent via a different platform or handle is guilty of stalking and attempted rape. That is just sick.

Casey, too bad I am not in Dallas often as I am thrilled to see you are back. Our session many moons ago was outstanding. Originally Posted by Submit2masterj
I wouldn't go THAT far with it. A little casual pursuit doesn't mean a guy (or woman) has mental issues. Not everyone pursues the same way. Yes, there are some creepy ways to do it, but not all situations are the same.
I am sorry, but when did “no means no” stop applying here?

Unless you are playing in my world where no actually doesn’t mean no, and there is actually a safe word that instead means no, you are a deranged if you think the ladies enjoy the persistence.
I am sorry, but when did “no means no” stop applying here?

Unless you are playing in my world where no actually doesn’t mean no, and there is actually a safe word that instead means no, you are a deranged if you think the ladies enjoy the persistence. Originally Posted by Submit2masterj
Heh. Maybe you're right.

You've been on the board 4 years and have only 4 reviews. Guess you've been told NO a lot.
Or I don’t only hobby in Texas, where ECCIE is the main board. I was also on ASPD before it’s demise and didn’t have a need for an ECCIE account right away.

Red Herring, how does it make my point any different? More importantly, did my point hit too close to home for you? Maybe you got lucky being persistent with a few providers. What about all the others you made feel extremely uncomfortable during the process of finding one who would cave to your pressure? Are they somehow less important because the ends justified the means for a few? I adore gingers, but if Casey declined my appointment request back in the day I would have moved along to the next.

I don’t know you and you don’t know me but I know which side of the fence I stand. I don’t need to find a phantom distraction to move focus off my argument.