Lolabrea01 Banned

Heck... eccy makes the rules, eccy can enforce the rules to their own desire (it's their right as site owners). Since the eccy mods are also hobbyists is there the potential for cross-influence for certain actions? Of course, they're human and it's natural even if they try not to. To me, from my experience here so far, I'd say that for the most part, this place seems pretty fair in how rules and actions are administered across the board.

Net result: Lola will be fine, the private sheeple groups will be fine. Is it really a big deal? nope
  • NYr
  • 10-05-2013, 09:53 AM
So exactly how many people have "Lola Brea is my ATF!'for a sig line??? Originally Posted by QueenSophie
Almost as many that have her as their Avatar. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Holy shit Lola has some dedicated WK's. She must have the best pussy in the world. You WK clowns are funny. I guess I'm just glad that I've never fell in love with a chick who charges me by the hour to spend time with her....Actually, I never would, but maybe I'm just weird like that. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
This is just my assumption, but I Am guessing she gives discounts to guys based on them having her as their avatar and/or in their sig line.
Only logical reason why there are so many of them, all my years of hobbying it was never so pervasive with a single provider. Hey, give her credit…great advertising tool if that is the case.
  • motor
  • 10-05-2013, 10:01 AM
Hey it's their game and their rules.........looks like everyone one has two choices either follow the rules........or don't
to extend the point further, the Kinks had to re-record the song with the cherry cola lyrics, because the BBC would not play the song otherwise... because of their ban on product placement/endorsing products Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Finally, a worthwhile post in almost 8 pages of ridiculousness. Nice being able to tuck a new piece of conversational trivia under my belt! Thanks Chung.
Finally, a worthwhile post in almost 8 pages of ridiculousness. Nice being able to tuck a new piece of conversational trivia under my belt! Thanks Chung. Originally Posted by Tony Patella
anytime, Tony.. I prefer to call trivia "useless facts", though...it sounds a little more dignified
  • motor
  • 10-05-2013, 10:56 AM
Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
It's like the government. They set the rules and then do as they want regardless of the said rules. Kinda like the Obama Administration and our Constitution. Oh well.... We are get screwed in the end sooner or later.

On a sports note...Broncos minus the points tomorrow again Dallas.
With all due respect, Tony, nothing about The Kinks is "trivial". One of my true ATFs, and I'm glad they are getting the attention and respect they deserve in this thread.

*pulls out and stares lovingly at his vinyl copy of Lola vs Powerman and the Moneygoround, Part One*
I want to apologize for that last post. I am an unabashed Ray Davies WK.

I feel so much better now that I've admitted it.

I feel so much better now that I've admitted it. Originally Posted by TinMan
you're not a true WK, unless you can get Ray and Dave to make up, and do a 50th anniversary tour next year...if you can't do that, you're just a dedicated follower of fashion
Sounds like something for me to work on while I'm lazing on a sunny afternoon.

I feel so much better now that I've admitted it. Originally Posted by TinMan
LOL Tin Man....admitting it is the first step to starting your recovery plan!
Sounds like something for me to work on while I'm lazing on a sunny afternoon. Originally Posted by TinMan
indeed... don't do it all day and all of the night... just be a well respected man about town, doing the best things so conservatively
Mods...Hopefully you will let Lolabrea01 back soon for we all make mistakes.....