Facesitting

lol--

Miss Athena you can take good care of him till I get there!! woooohooooo lol! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Oh so now both of you would be tag-teaming my face? Looks like its gonna be a bumpy ride and I would so enj...MMMPH! *unable to talk anymore while bein smothered*
Can you handle it BF?? 2 Hot women smothering you with their wet hot pussies, riding you face till their juices are running down your neck, one on your hard cock the other on your face...pussy juice everywhere.............Tell me are you ready????
I have no objection to what you are describing Athena :P:P

Can you handle it BF?? 2 Hot women smothering you with their wet hot pussies, riding you face till their juices are running down your neck, one on your hard cock the other on your face...pussy juice everywhere.............Tell me are you ready???? Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Well then atlfan99, cum on down to Houston......Dallas Rain and myself will be more then happy to give it to you........Challenge On!!!
Well then atlfan99, cum on down to Houston......Dallas Rain and myself will be more then happy to give it to you........Challenge On!!! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
+1!!
{Miss A I will call you this week}
Can you handle it BF?? 2 Hot women smothering you with their wet hot pussies, riding you face till their juices are running down your neck, one on your hard cock the other on your face...pussy juice everywhere.............Tell me are you ready???? Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Oh I am more than ready...you don't even know...gettin hard just thinkin about you and DallasRain grabbing my head and keeping it forced in between your succulent ass cheeks and thighs and riding me so fucking hard that I felt that I have been hit by a freight train. Mmm...
I would love to have that grinding in my face........yummy
Good lord... Everything You describe is just so freaking hot...

I would love to have that grinding in my face........yummy Originally Posted by Doc_rob
Every time I read this thread I think about how much I miss My favorite pussy riding my face until she is happy.
Facesitting is very HOT. Standing over you, looking into your eyes as I lower my hot wet pussy onto your face for you to lick and suck till your face is dripping wet.....Me grinding my hips, telling your "Lick me pussy" "Suck my clit" Now fuck me with your tongue" Again and again, pussy juices flowing, your cock hard and throbbing...........Whats not to love??
Facesitting is very HOT. Standing over you, looking into your eyes as I lower my hot wet pussy onto your face for you to lick and suck till your face is dripping wet.....Me grinding my hips, telling your "Lick me pussy" "Suck my clit" Now fuck me with your tongue" Again and again, pussy juices flowing, your cock hard and throbbing...........Whats not to love?? Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Wonderful, hot, creative, sexy and cruel.... nice combination.
It is a great combo, and one I find that really turns me on, getting my pussy so wet and juicy. I like having the power to grind my pussy all over his face, having him gasp for air as I rise up to look into his eyes then smoother him again and again, as he licks, sucks and strokes my kitty with his tongue.........My favorite way to start a session......
Smother me baby.
Anytime, Everytime sugar..........:mf_laughbounce :