Threats of violence hits close to home.

not that you give a shit, but I reported you.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Lusty never gets in trouble. My ban was for 90 days. I had a bunch of warnings though and I did push the envelope. I wasn’t trying to I just got caught up with these right wing loons. They would bait me and I’d take the bait. Then the sock tuckers would report me haha. Danielle was actually fair with me. I don’t know how some of these Nazis get away with the shit they do. I have never reported any of these punks. Maybe I should. They have called me all kind of stuff
Lusty never gets in trouble. My ban was for 90 days. I had a bunch of warnings though and I did push the envelope. I wasn’t trying to I just got caught up with these right wing loons. They would bait me and I’d take the bait. Then the sock tuckers would report me haha. Danielle was actually fair with me. I don’t know how some of these Nazis get away with the shit they do. I have never reported any of these punks. Maybe I should. They have called me all kind of stuff Originally Posted by themystic

BAHAHJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAAHBHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA
Lusty never gets in trouble. My ban was for 90 days. I had a bunch of warnings though and I did push the envelope. I wasn’t trying to I just got caught up with these right wing loons. They would bait me and I’d take the bait. Then the sock tuckers would report me haha. Danielle was actually fair with me. I don’t know how some of these Nazis get away with the shit they do. I have never reported any of these punks. Maybe I should. They have called me all kind of stuff Originally Posted by themystic
The right wing fringe doesn't have a sense of humor. They can dish it, but fly off the handle when you return it.

Just ask the psycho above. With his long bahaha . . . .

When he writes check your PMs, I write back check your PMS. BECAUSE HE'S THE KKKIND THAT WILL HIT THE RTM LIKE A BITCH. (warning. warning, Will Robinson)

BAHAHJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAAHBHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Did you like that Waco lol
Are you still arguing about golf, bambino?

Well here’s a red cap I’d wear!

You need a little cheese with that wine...
How's thecatching anything

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Weren't those red hats reserved for the caddies.

Nothing for you to worry about...your violent thug buddies won't beat you senseless for wearing that hat
At first I thought it was your favorite...the hammer & sickle
You need a little cheese with that wine...
How's thecatching anything Originally Posted by bb1961
I was upset that Lusty didn’t put you on his list. They say you are a legend at his Pajama Party. I heard the bb stood for..............but....... ........boy..........Time for you to update the 1961. You probably are up to a few thousand by now. You can always accept my olive branch and change your life. In the name
Of the Father, the Son and Holy Ghost. And Amen

Why? Bushwood wouldn’t let you in.
Why? Bushwood wouldn’t let you in. Originally Posted by bambino
Like I said, as a caddy they might.
Or a cabana boy....

Did you report yourself? Is that why your sig is gone? How will you drive traffic to your website now?
Like I said, as a caddy they might. Originally Posted by eccielover
Nah, YR could never withstand the rigors of being a caddie.,I think LL has it right. Cabana boy.