Funny Stuff & Jokes

How do you make a gay love vagina again? Originally Posted by dubstepper69
Pack it full of shit!!! Originally Posted by dubstepper69
Pretty sure gay isn't a noun. Half of gay people happen to love vaginas very much.
The politically correct name for lesbians is vagetarian
SEX ADVICE FOR BEGINNERS……..
A woman went to her doctor for advice. She told him that her husband had developed a penchant for anal sex, and she was not sure that it was such a good idea.
"Do you enjoy it?" the doctor asked.
"Actually, yes I do," She answered.
"Does it hurt you?" he asked.
"No. I rather like it," she responded.
"Well, then," the doctor continued, "there's no reason that you shouldn’t practice anal sex, if that's what you like, so long as you take care to not get pregnant.”
The woman was mystified. "What? You can get pregnant from anal sex?”
"Of course," the doctor replied. "Where do you think people like Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, Barack Obama, and Al Sharpton came from?"
This is a true story that I thought was funny. My wife had some odd jobs needing done around the house today before I leave to go out of town. As I was doing one of them (lite carpentry) She proceeds to tell me how to do it like most wives do. I intern replied if you know how to do this why aren't you doing it? She said do it my way or I will hire a handy man . I said that's funny You go ahead and while he is here I will be out in Rochester with Chloe or Legacy and oh by the way they are a might more by the hour than your handy man. For some unknown reason She failed to find that funny. I did however give her the names of some handy men all of which are in their late seventies.:laug hing1:
What's the similarity between a pussy and the mafia?
One slip of the tongue and you're in deep shit!