Notice

Here’s a good rule of thumb for some of you folks who are having a tough time with points these days. If your sentence in reference to another member contains the words “you”, “you’re” or “your”, it’s probably a good idea not to have an insult in it...

Just trying to help...
And you will get points even if you don’t say “you”, “you’re “ or “your”.

Just saying "look who's talking" or quoting will get someone's undies in a bunch.
Here’s a good rule of thumb for some of you folks who are having a tough time with points these days. If your sentence in reference to another member contains the words “you”, “you’re” or “your”, it’s probably a good idea not to have an insult in it...

Just trying to help... Originally Posted by Wakeup
And you will get points even if you don’t say “you”, “you’re “ or “your”.

Just saying "look who's talking" or quoting will get someone's undies in a bunch. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

"You, You're and Your".

where that come from? I thought that was stupid. one can still get pointed if you don't say thoae words.
"You, You're and Your".

where that come from? I thought that was stupid. one can still get pointed if you don't say thoae words. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
You will get pointed if you say anything against ANY liberal in the forum or outside of the forum. It's payback for Trump whipping shrilLIARy's broom riding ass.
And you will get points even if you don’t say “you”, “you’re “ or “your” Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
one can still get pointed if you don't say thoae words. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Well of course you can get points for other things...that rule of thumb is the best way to avoid attacking other members, but I’m sure y’all will find ways to attack other members that don’t use those words. That’s still an infraction.

You will get pointed if you say anything against ANY liberal in the forum or outside of the forum. It's payback for Trump whipping shrilLIARy's broom riding ass. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Y’all are always free to assume any conspiracy theories that you’d like. They won’t ever be true, but y’all are always free to believe them if you so choose.
How is trashing cops, judges, and politicians a violation of disrespect for rules?
Interesting question, and one that bears further discussion amongst Staff. However, I do not believe I’ve issued any infractions for that up to this point. I tend not to issue infractions unless I’m sure of the guidance from Staff.
How is trashing cops, judges, and politicians a violation of disrespect for rules? Originally Posted by Stockinglover
If they are posters! But that might violate other rule(s) also.
That’s why I said it’s an interesting question.

In my opinion, and it’s only my opinion at this time, I don’t think we’ll see a limitation on talking negatively about a particular job type even if some members here may have that job. The new enforcement directive does mention “groups of members”, so technically it’s possible, but I seriously doubt it, and that’s why I won’t enforce it that way unless directed to by Staff.
That’s why I said it’s an interesting question.

In my opinion, and it’s only my opinion at this time, I don’t think we’ll see a limitation on talking negatively about a particular job type even if some members here may have that job. The new enforcement directive does mention “groups of members”, so technically it’s possible, but I seriously doubt it, and that’s why I won’t enforce it that way unless directed to by Staff. Originally Posted by Wakeup
i'd agree there. hard to think that the site would not allow a negative tone toward certain job classes, public figures and politicians for example. all of that kinda goes with the territory of being public. like Nickelback ahahahaa. and John Travolta.

i can see where it upsets some that police are criticized and lumped together as "bad actors". what about lawyers? hahaa

"what do you call a busload of lawyers going off a cliff?" ... a good start!

but when you need a lawyer .. well then it's a different story. same with cops.
Kiss up a little more whacko Kidd. You have a great excuse since you are drinking the water down three with the branch dividends and the baptist university that think rape is ok as long as their winning football games and the law enforcement that tried lol to bring charges against any body riding a motorcycle in that shit hole town. Ken Starr was drinking that smart water too lol and resigned in disgrace. He was handed a blowjob though by a Tripp...his claim to fame after years of nothing but wasting money.
Btw wake up...you can tell the Hillary bashes that she is not our pos potus. Not sure why they still have a Hillary obsession. I guess being really really ignorant and also stupid is not against the rules...or Danm, you would shut some of these 24/7 bashes the fk up lol.

It is more fun to read than the comedy section. I enjoy the comedy section. I also enjoy stupid shit that goes on in this section.
Kiss up a little more whacko Kidd. You have a great excuse since you are drinking the water down three with the branch dividends and the baptist university that think rape is ok as long as their winning football games and the law enforcement that tried lol to bring charges against any body riding a motorcycle in that shit hole town. Ken Starr was drinking that smart water too lol and resigned in disgrace. He was handed a blowjob though by a Tripp...his claim to fame after years of nothing but wasting money. Originally Posted by Tsmokies
i like dividends .. quarterly. they are rocking my stock portfolio. i drink water because it's healthy. i prefer Scotch. neat.

i have never lived in Waco. i live in Dallas. the illusion that i live in Waco is just that .. an illusion. on the interwebs. ahahahaaa
i have never lived in Waco. i live in Dallas. the illusion that i live in Waco is just that .. an illusion. on the interwebs. ahahahaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

HMM.... I thought it was a play on words. Waco = Wacko.
HMM.... I thought it was a play on words. Waco = Wacko. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

The Waco Kid