Hillary has to testify UNDER OATH

Actuallys nothing. It seems to be the Trumpholians who cants stop obsessing over the Clintons. All day, every days, eh? Pull your fingers out of your arses already!

I dont understands that either. Is she a players in the opposition party? No. Is she forming liberal ideologies in the USeh? No. Did she win the elections in 2016? Apparently nots.

She is just a happys place for yous fellows whilst you prepares for your next “meeting.” Originally Posted by HoeHummer
She just let's our guys get slaughtered in benghazi and tells no one or how bout Bill getting on the plain with Loretta Lynch... But hey that had nothing to do with the election LMAO.

FACE IT they will never let it go, never except the fact Trump won and will win again. Wait till that happens. Holy shit Dems will REALLY LOSE THEIR MINDS not that they already haven't.

2020 will be utter and total
chaosx1000.

FACE IT they will never let it go, never except the fact Trump won and will win again. Originally Posted by Cendell M
but he didn't win, Hilary got 3 Million more votes than...

oh fuck it. Trump beat her ass like a drum. I'm not ready to say he will beat another ass, but right now I would say 60-40 he will.

but 10 months can be a long time. ask George Bush in the early 90's how confident he was of re-election.
Testify? About stuff more than 3 yrs ago?
Stock answer expected: "Sorry I have no specific recollection about that."

oh fuck it. Trump beat her ass like a drum. I'm not ready to say he will beat another ass, but right now I would say 60-40 he will.

but 10 months can be a long time. ask George Bush in the early 90's how confident he was of re-election. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Lol, fair enough I won't debate your opinion. I like the way you answer instead of attack!!

But.... you really know ...lol
I'm going to Clear Lake, fuckers!!!

Originally Posted by Redhot1960
No sheet

Her pics are hott!
Lol, fair enough I won't debate your opinion. I like the way you answer instead of attack!!

But.... you really know ...lol Originally Posted by Cendell M
You’re a hottie, and pretty sharp.
You’re a hottie, and pretty sharp. Originally Posted by bambino
Thank yous, I think. But I don’t truck with sissieses, interchangeable partsy. Especially sweaty bears like yous.
Testify? About stuff more than 3 yrs ago?
Stock answer expected: "Sorry I have no specific recollection about that." Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Yous are talkings about Clinton’s emails right?

Originally Posted by Redhot1960
What are you waiting for...

No sheet

Her pics are hott! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Thanks babe...

You’re a hottie, and pretty sharp. Originally Posted by bambino
Thank you for the compliment, I'm not going to say I'm as sharp as I would like, but I damn well keep up with my politics and religion. Others can believe what they want, but when SHIT GOES DOWN in 2020 and then when we disappear and the non-believers ( not saying all Dems) btw are left behind they will wish to hell they believed in God and not "climate change" "aliens" and "Hillary" js.... So when we're gone just remember the Aliens didn't take us...Lmao! Heh!
Thank yous, I think. But I don’t truck with sissieses, interchangeable partsy. Especially sweaty bears like yous. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
He was talking to me don't worry bout it babe.Just lmk when you're ready for bible class ����

but 10 months can be a long time. ask George Bush in the early 90's how confident he was of re-election. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I don't believe Bush I was "confident" he was going to win re-election. Bush II wasn't either.

Unfortunately, too many people miscalculate the significance of the distinction between a businessman (Trump) running for national office and a career politician. One major difference is over the years politicians have been asking favors of the businessmen in exchange for getting things done to forward the projects of the businesses, particularly when those businesses require governmental approvals and permissions.

Trump is a perfect example. He knows ALL OF THESE LOONS down to the skid marks in their undies. More importantly, his development business relies upon marketing strategies for success. There is a distinction between a politician who runs to forward an agenda and a person who runs to implement the desires of the recipients of the services. Another distinction is running a business for profit to benefit the organization.
^^^Thank you, that is one of the main if not the main reason I new Trump would "Make America Great AGAIN" and HE use to be a Democrat maybe that's why their so pissed, because he left the dark side....js....

On side note Iran better pucker their assholes cuz we're coming and they better watch out. God bless Isereal. It's all right there just pick the book up and read it!
And I thoughts I was the lowest grade in grammars class!

LOLLING!
And I thoughts I was the lowest grade in grammars class!

LOLLING! Originally Posted by HoeHummer
You always wore the cone hat and sat in the corner