Hey waco you dumb fuck

i am a chump!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Bump Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You are a good little pussy whiffy Thanks for the bump.

Waco's a cool guy. Not a dumb fuck.
Opinions are like ass holes.
Opinions are like ass holes. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Look, since when did you become Asswipes assclown? With your rat posts. Are you Asswipes assclown?
Waco's a cool guy. Not a dumb fuck. Originally Posted by bambino
thanks for that, but this will probably be the last time i bother to post anything in his thread. i've seen his rat posts, mainly when i want to like posts as a guest and my own handle. you can do that, try it. lol. i find it both amusing and typically disgusting of the old turd.

Look, since when did you become Asswipes assclown? With your rat posts. Are you Asswipes assclown? Originally Posted by bambino
they are clowns of a feather yes.

just ignore the two idiots. put them on ignore. marginalize them. if no one ever replies to a single thing they post, they are marginalized.

he claims he has me on ignore, probably so. i've slapped him in the face so many times he must have permanent slap marks on his fugly mug.

i'll probably put assup on ignore too. it's overdue.

ignore them both. they earned it
Look, since when did you become Asswipes assclown? With your rat posts. Are you Asswipes assclown? Originally Posted by bambino
When did you become the whackoff kids little butt boy?
He's assup's dingleberry picker and " Vice-DOTY ".