Pitrooms thoughts about the hobby!

Anyone who doesn’t agree with you or pile on pit is him now. Guess the ladies I’ve reviewed are clueless as well. Now that’s he’s banned will you do some self reflection on the whole narcissist thing Originally Posted by Whosthebest

LMFAO. I give it a few months before this handle is exposed. You have way too many Pit attributes such as trashing a lady who did nothing to you and then come back apologizing saying you were drunk posting. Same as what Pit used to do. Give it time. LMFAO
LMFAO. I give it a few months before this handle is exposed. You have way too many Pit attributes such as trashing a lady who did nothing to you and then come back apologizing saying you were drunk posting. Same as what Pit used to do. Give it time. LMFAO Originally Posted by golferguy55
Ok bud. I kick my self for ever responding. I don’t want to be one of y’all non stop in coed. Look how many post you have. Go talk a walk out side and meet some real people
Ok bud. I kick my self for ever responding. I don’t want to be one of y’all non stop in coed. Look how many post you have. Go talk a walk out side and meet some real people Originally Posted by Whosthebest
LMFAO heed your own advice bud.
So Pitroom is now banned? I wonder if it’s a timeout or permanent?
^I was really hoping for a response on his latest encounter report.
Glad he’s gone, for now been long time coming! Everyone have a wonderful day while you can Originally Posted by Cendell M

So Pitroom is now banned? I wonder if it’s a timeout or permanent? Originally Posted by arañanegra

Doesn't matter. Trust me, he's already back by now. Whoever the person is using all these different usernames probably goes back several years and this total and complete loser probably has a few names saved up. Imagine planning several years in advance different usernames knowing you will be eventually banned and will have to bring one out of the closet.
Doesn't matter. Trust me, he's already back by now. Whoever the person is using all these different usernames probably goes back several years and this total and complete loser probably has a few names saved up. Imagine planning several years in advance different usernames knowing you will be eventually banned and will have to bring one out of the closet. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Exactly.
The only remaining thing to even mention about Pitroom is why did it take that much garbage from him before he was banned.
The only remaining thing to even mention about Pitroom is why did it take that much garbage from him before he was banned. Originally Posted by VitaMan

My guess and I may be wrong, but I'm thinking the Houston moderators are under direction to not be quick to bring down the ban hammer. To give the user plenty of rope before they hang themselves. If it was up to me, it would've been quicker, then if we have someone come in and act a fool right after someone had just been banned, that user would be under the microscope.

There is already one person in the thread that looks as suspicious as hell.
Easy. Because she/she/they/them learned how to apply the "skirting the guidelines" finesse a little differently. And less ebonics helped....

You can take the fucktard out of the butthurt, but you caint take the butthurt outta the tard.........just sayin.

.....and you're welcome.
Now that’s he’s banned will you do some self reflection on the whole narcissist thing Originally Posted by Whosthebest

No!
My guess and I may be wrong, but I'm thinking the Houston moderators are under direction to not be quick to bring down the ban hammer. To give the user plenty of rope before they hang themselves. If it was up to me, it would've been quicker, then if we have someone come in and act a fool right after someone had just been banned, that user would be under the microscope.

There is already more than one person in the thread that looks as suspicious as hell. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
FTFY...otherwise, you're right. My guess is that he prolly pointed out for a while. Until then, he's gotta manage the other shandles UITB.

The only remaining thing to even mention about Pitroom is why did it take that much garbage from him before he was banned. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Easy. Because she/she/they/them learned how to apply the "skirting the guidelines" finesse a little differently. And less ebonics helped....

You can take the fucktard out of the butthurt, but you caint take the butthurt outta the tard.........just sayin.

.....and you're welcome.
Let's look at member 'whoisthebest' postings. https://eccie.net/search.php?searchid=3096310&pp=25

For one he hasn't really been very active in the Houston forums. However yesterday after spitshine had been banned, he makes 3 postings. In March before spitshine got banned, he has 4 more postings. He has a post in February 2023, 1 in 2022, and very few before that mostly in 2019. Every post in March was in this crappy thread and he had 1 more post in a BBFS thread, just like spitshine.

He has a couple of threads in 2019.

I have no problems with anybody, however my personality is one who hates people playing games and people who bypass the system to say a big old fuck you to the members and the moderators by using another user name. Anybody found who is banned and using another user name should be immediately perma-banned.

Then again, there's 'toohottohandle' as another user name spitshine may have used in the past.
Let's look at member 'whoisthebest' postings. https://eccie.net/search.php?searchid=3096310&pp=25

For one he hasn't really been very active in the Houston forums. However yesterday after spitshine had been banned, he makes 3 postings. In March before spitshine got banned, he has 4 more postings. He has a post in February 2023, 1 in 2022, and very few before that mostly in 2019. Every post in March was in this crappy thread and he had 1 more post in a BBFS thread, just like spitshine.

He has a couple of threads in 2019.

I have no problems with anybody, however my personality is one who hates people playing games and people who bypass the system to say a big old fuck you to the members and the moderators by using another user name. Anybody found who is banned and using another user name should be immediately perma-banned.

Then again, there's 'toohottohandle' as another user name spitshine may have used in the past. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN

Check out my post 106 on this. Way too many similarities between he and Pit.
Is he back already?