MOSG During Half Hour Sessions

I'm dissappointed in some of the Austin board member's. We all provide a good service and have good reviews. Just consider 3 total cuties that worked in Austin gone. Sorry to the respectful eccie members who support us but we will go other places where there is no bs. Shame a few bad apples can ruin it for the rest.

Jay Walker. You have seen some of us girls.. You know no one is being pimped yet the back handed comment? Originally Posted by asian rose
Just as some men are disappointed in the Austin women.
All do Mot provide good service....good reviews or not.
Any one of my friends would tell u how respectful I am to them. But then again...they aren't usually clueless.
Ur right...other places have no bs and there is no support here.
No thanks. Your not the type of client I want or need. Originally Posted by asian rose
Thats the good thing about the board... We can make a decision on what we want or need... Based off more than an ad and a pic. Goes both ways...obviously
I love to laugh. Especially when it's actually funny. If you feel left out here's some for you too! LOL LOL LOL LOL. Originally Posted by asian rose
Someone needed to make u laugh. How bad can shot be u didn't really laugh all day.
Well, I think everyone has had their say on this matter. Consider this thread closed.

*out of know where, ATF is slapped viscously with a worn and dried out coochie, and yet still incredibly palatable and pound-able, awakening him from his slumber*

Sorry good people, was dreaming I had super MOD powers.

Now, for the love of all that's holy.....oh crap, I just added to the thread...I'll shut up now.
This one better left open to serve as an example of what not to do !
Ok what did I miss?
  • onei
  • 11-01-2012, 07:28 AM
Ok what did I miss? Originally Posted by Martianman
Seriously?! I'll tell you … absolutely nothing! However if you like a good entertaining read of Ms. Golden Puss not getting the response she expected, then locking the chastity belt on us Austin gents, not to mention becoming the self-appointed spokes woman for two other Houston providers, saying "they" won't be back to our fair city, then go back an read on. If she were free I'd pass. If I want attitude like that I'll stay home, at least it doesn't cost me $150 a hh (actually it probably costs more if I were to put a pencil to it, which I won't as there is no need to self-induce depression)
LOL- I'm not going to play these games. The parts that are real are: 1) when I told her to leave me the fuck alone, let it go and to stop texting me. 2) when I made it clear to her that I would respond and counter with her actions. She proclaimed she would badmouth me on the boards and I let her know I would respond to anything she posted with truth. She was simply pissed off that I told her it wouldn't take long for negative reviews to start coming in based on her attitude. I know the rules here forbid posting personal communication, so I would never do it (especially fake ones!)
Sorry you are having such a rough time Capt
Thanks, MiMi.....do you allow msog on Hhr?
I do not offer hhr sessions.. onyl hr.
I can every time baby! Originally Posted by WyldemanATX
You, my dear sure, are a VERY talented individual.
It reminds me of that man in the movie "Kinsey" who could achieve orgasm impeccably fast.

- By the way, my name is-- - Please. There's no need. Kenneth Braun. Don't worry, Dr. Kinsey. I trust you. We're actually a lot alike, you know. - How so? - I record everything too-- the depth of every vagina I've encountered... the length and circumference of every penis... the time to reach orgasm... the distance of ejaculation. I've written it all down. This is the record of my-- my life's real work... which is sex, by the way. Um, I find that recording is a-- is a way to experience things a second time, don't you? I also have certain... rare abilities. From a completely flaccid start... I can become erect and ejaculate in seconds flat. I'd say that's pretty much physiologically impossible. Why, the rush of blood alone would-- (Kenneth reaches hand down trousers and starts masturbating) Oh! Oh! [ Exhales ] Shall we get started?
I believe it's all about customer service. What ever time a guy pays for should be his time hands down. If he's able to get 1,2, or 3 then that's what it's about. What happens when you feel like you had great customer service? What happens when you think you get bad customer service? You decide what iteans to you and run with it. Or should I put it like this, how many orgas do you get in that time period.
Me, I like to please and have found no lady that can give me more than 1!!!!!
I only see providers who offer msog. It doesn't matter if it's for a hhr or full hour I want to be able to enjoy myself and pop multiple times if I want to. If a provider wants me to pop 1 time in 10 minutes and then occupy the next 20 with awkward conversation and showering then she isn't the girl for me.

I recommend being open and honest with what you offer, and letting the market show you what your customer base wants. I personally ask each provider I see if she offers msog before I ask anything else. If she says no msog I move on. No hard feelings on either side she doesn't have what I want so I look somewhere else.
I do not offer hhr sessions.. onyl hr. Originally Posted by SweetMiMi
And that makes sense...unless u dnt allow 3 pops... Then its basically the same lol.

Popopopopopopopopopopopopopopo popoo