Liberal NAACP leader doesn't know her own race !

• 5T3V3
  • 06-15-2015, 02:18 PM
I lived in the pacific north west ... I personally don't think most of them have seen a black person, so they may not have been able to tell that she wasn't black. But, hell you would think some of the black people working would have noticed and said like ... whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.......? then again she might be their token white black person just so they can say they aren't racist. I fucking love it ... you can't make this shit up!
Rachel Dolezal resigned today from her post as NAACP president in Spokane Wa. I hope this is the beginning of frauds and shills being discovered for dishonesty which runs rampant among us.

Jim

https://youtu.be/i_NUxtAZaoM
The bottom line is you missed the point of this thread early on. Starting with your very first post, stating that we are all Africans. It all went south from there.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
As I KNEW it would with him ! I figured that his dumb ass would rise to the bait !!! Anything to divert attention and diffuse the story about a fellow LYING liberal ! That's ole woomby / undercunt / rusty balloon knot !
I thought you reached your limit? Just a few days ago you were done with me. You really want to stir up this hornet's nest again? I'm rich as shit and got nothing but time to fuck with you. So, in the parlance of your boy Shrubby, bring it on. I'll sit here handing you your fucking ass all day, in between scratching my nuts and drinking a power shake. I can take you right down to the motherfucking gutter, just where you like it. You got the stones? Originally Posted by WombRaider
" ..drinking a power shake..." Is that one of those "special" ones that you have made in the men's room at Talleywackers ? The type that you said "does wonders for your complexion" when used as a facial ? And as for playing with your pee sized nads, do you prefer to do that with a picture of Shrillary or Nattering Nancy Pelosi in front of you ? Do you let shammy play with them too ? Do you play with his ? And being run off from the glory hole at the truck stop doesn't mean you're "retired", pendejo mamalon !!
Rachel Dolezal resigned today from her post as NAACP president in Spokane Wa. I hope this is the beginning of frauds and shills being discovered for dishonesty which runs rampant among us.

Jim

https://youtu.be/i_NUxtAZaoM Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Hopefully one of "tha brothas" up there gave her a lesson in Ebonics and told her "Adios, MO FO !! " and " Take care of that nappy head, gurrrll ! "
I thought you reached your limit? Just a few days ago you were done with me. You really want to stir up this hornet's nest again? I'm rich as shit and got nothing but time to fuck with you. So, in the parlance of your boy Shrubby, bring it on. I'll sit here handing you your fucking ass all day, in between scratching my nuts and drinking a power shake. I can take you right down to the motherfucking gutter, just where you like it. You got the stones? Originally Posted by WombRaider

Are you dolezaling us again?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxsaL3mSH0
I think I just figured out why Want-a-be-a-Womb's Black GF kicked him to the curb...

.... his parents told her he really isn't Black!!!!!

That started his "snow ball" life rolling.
Hopefully one of "tha brothas" up there gave her a lesson in Ebonics and told her "Adios, MO FO !! " and " Take care of that nappy head, gurrrll ! " Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I'm sure one of "tha brothas" up there asked if she "wanted a little more black in her." Multiple times.
I'm sure one of "tha brothas" up there asked if she "wanted a little more black in her." Multiple times. Originally Posted by gnadfly
She'll fair well in the joint ... she'll be the Saturday night special.
From https://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/fedreg_race-ethnicity

For purposes of collecting data in the United States, race and ethnicity are cultural concepts and social constructs. As stated in the current version of Directive No. 15, the racial and ethnic categories are not intended to reflect scientific or anthropological definitions of who should be included in a particular category. The definitions of the minimum set of population categories under Directive No. 15 include references to color, ancestry, and geographic origins in an effort to approximate social constructs of race prevalent in the United States.

In line with the subjective nature of the concept, research shows people change how they classify themselves with respect to race and ethnicity. There is significant inconsistency in the measurement of ethnicity particularly. Research shows different responses are summoned by the format of questions (open or specified categories), the number of categories, the examples listed, changes in self-perceptions within groups and among age cohorts, and the political climate.

The differing views of whether Directive No. 15 should be revised relate to the purpose for collecting such data. Federal agencies that use racial and ethnic data for regulatory programs, civil rights monitoring and enforcement generally oppose any revision of Directive No. 15 for the reasons described in Issue 1. Directive No. 15 is seen as providing practical guidelines for visual identification in a broad and relatively straightforward manner of the population groups that have historically suffered discrimination.
From https://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/fedreg_race-ethnicity

For purposes of collecting data in the United States, race and ethnicity are cultural concepts and social constructs. As stated in the current version of Directive No. 15, the racial and ethnic categories are not intended to reflect scientific or anthropological definitions of who should be included in a particular category. The definitions of the minimum set of population categories under Directive No. 15 include references to color, ancestry, and geographic origins in an effort to approximate social constructs of race prevalent in the United States.

In line with the subjective nature of the concept, research shows people change how they classify themselves with respect to race and ethnicity. There is significant inconsistency in the measurement of ethnicity particularly. Research shows different responses are summoned by the format of questions (open or specified categories), the number of categories, the examples listed, changes in self-perceptions within groups and among age cohorts, and the political climate.

The differing views of whether Directive No. 15 should be revised relate to the purpose for collecting such data. Federal agencies that use racial and ethnic data for regulatory programs, civil rights monitoring and enforcement generally oppose any revision of Directive No. 15 for the reasons described in Issue 1. Directive No. 15 is seen as providing practical guidelines for visual identification in a broad and relatively straightforward manner of the population groups that have historically suffered discrimination. Originally Posted by gnadfly
So does this "Directive" mean that Obaminable is a Muslim?

"Directive No. 15 is seen as providing practical guidelines for visual identification in a broad and relatively straightforward manner of the population groups that have historically suffered discrimination."
http://wonder.cdc.gov/wonder/help/po...rective15.html

No mention of Muslims although "Middle Eastern" is defined as white.
this story could be the beginnings of an antidote for liberal reality

liberal reality is where there is no reality.... only put upon people

where by force of law or institutional fiat and twisted rule, indulgence to most every whim is commanded, in lieu of correction and application of any standard

if john stewart and his audience is making fun of this woman, then theres a glimmer of hope

she made the mistake of choosing a protected class in which to feel a part, for that reason perhaps she will be the only member of the Looney left to be actually seen as mentally ill by the msm
  • Old-T
  • 06-16-2015, 08:00 AM
The real question will be: if she prevails, will this be the single biggest victory for the conservatives since the 1960s?
she made the mistake of choosing a protected class in which to feel a part,..... Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I guess it was easier for her to pretend to be Black than ...

.... it was to pretend to be female.