$100 Bills and the women who love them?

BLM there is a lot of chatter on this post but can you direct me to the list please so I can visit some of the ladies that have this rate or close to it?
  • BLM69
  • 05-08-2019, 05:42 PM
BLM there is a lot of chatter on this post but can you direct me to the list please so I can visit some of the ladies that have this rate or close to it? Originally Posted by thicknesslover
New public thread going up soon, wording will be a little different but you guys get the pic
ive been loosely following. Economics is always important and can be discussed without complete information. In fact, that's why it's a social science in the first place bc it is often incomplete information and changing known variables. Demand will always dictate price. Something's market value is what people are willing to pay. I don't mind GPS. People can set their price and the markets will correct them.

And she is absolutely right about lowering price too much. I imagine you get worst clientele. A part time provider that has another way to make a living may not want to do that. I don't blame them. Walmart is a real life example of a business with cheap clientele. Central Market is on the opposite end of the spectrum. I rather patronize the latter. To each his/her own.
my thoughts...
I used to manage a video store back in the day...
we found that no matter what the rate charged, our daily revenue was the pretty much the same.
$1 / day, $2 /day, $3 /day
pretty much same revenue.
Tapes wore out faster at the lower rates.

interestingly, one girl i saw at relax, then she went independant,
has advertised only once on eccie, and yet she stays busy at $300/hr
I laugh sometimes at girls who advertise themselves as worth high dollar but in actuality i felt cheated after seeing them.
Had a girl ive seen for years at $150 just recently tell me $200/minimum
lets see, no daty, crummy incall, no 69, won't swallow, but wants to charge premium
she has the post menopausal look some women get - broad shoulders, narrow hips. yuk..

i'll pass and see someone who is worth it
$200 or $300 is not pocket change for most people. just because there are some who can blow $300/$400/$500 does not mean most are able too but choose not too.

what I don't get is the anger some of the girls show for guys just wanting to spend less.

The message that I think the guys on this are saying, is,

hey its hard and sometimes impossible to afford the higher rates, if you could just come down a little we could both get our needs met.
This week I was willing to spend $200 but had 2 different providers flake out. So, I saved myself the money and took care of it myself.
Girls lost, I lost, and nobody but my wallet is better for it.

hey its hard and sometimes impossible to afford the higher rates, if you could just come down a little we could both get our needs met. Originally Posted by bobjohnson.in.ftw
Your entire post was on point until this.... while I certainly understand and respect that everyone has their own budget, that is when one needs to shop within their budget rather than getting upset/salty/rude when a lady is not within their budget (not suggesting you do-- but I've seen many an email and message posted up over the years).

Most ladies who are at a higher rate-- are there because they can get those rates. There is no sense in begging or haggling those ladies when there are many lovely ladies across all price points.
  • grean
  • 05-10-2019, 08:29 AM

hey its hard and sometimes impossible to afford the higher rates, if you could just come down a little we could both get our needs met.
This week I was willing to spend $200 but had 2 different providers flake out. So, I saved myself the money and took care of it myself.
Girls lost, I lost, and nobody but my wallet is better for it. Originally Posted by bobjohnson.in.ftw
I think you're overcomplicating it. It's a simple message.

Ladies who will make appointments for HHR or less, please add your name to this thread.

How the fuck did it get so convoluted?
I love 100$ bills, just two or more at a time
I’m partial to stacks of $50s. I sort of feel like they’re the forgotten denomination. But luckily the ATM in my neighborhood dispenses them now so I see more of them.
  • grean
  • 05-10-2019, 12:19 PM
I’m partial to stacks of $50s. I sort of feel like they’re the forgotten denomination. But luckily the ATM in my neighborhood dispenses them now so I see more of them. Originally Posted by B Three
You are partial to small stacks of 50s too or just stacks 5 or higher? That is the question.
Is it a stack if it’s fewer than 5, lol?

I’m like Holly Golightly...I’ll happily accept $50 for the Powder Room.
  • BLM69
  • 05-10-2019, 12:36 PM
Is it a stack if it’s fewer than 5, lol? Originally Posted by B Three
There is
I love bargain shopping. I go to NM Last Call and spend hours looking for high end stuff at discount prices. I find some incredible stuff. I have a friend who is convinced, despite her liking my outfits and thinking I have good taste, that the majority of the stuff in those stores is there because it’s defective or last season.

Ive had guys almost not see me because they thought my donation was too low. Some people just truly believe that a higher price means something is more valuable and better.
  • grean
  • 05-10-2019, 01:05 PM
Is it a stack if it’s fewer than 5, lol?

I’m like Holly Golightly...I’ll happily accept $50 for the Powder Room. Originally Posted by B Three
Isn't a short stack of pancakes just as tasty? Some times you just don't have time to eat a full breakfast before you leave for work but a small breakfast is still nice.
Given the choice of eating a taquito from Whataburger and skipping breakfast and having a steak at lunch...I skip breakfast. Lol. Really.

But of course I like any size stack of 50s or 100s!
$100 Bills and the women who love them? Originally Posted by ManSlut
You know what they say about attracting more honeys with honey.

Next time use this honey:

As of May 30, 2009, only 336 $10,000 bills were known to exist. A pristine $10,000 bill can be worth upwards of $140,000 on the open market. Meanwhile, bills in poor condition can still fetch $30,000. (WIKI)