Foxy's thread. For the sake of Randomness.

I have felt everything you commented on, kinda funny how it relates to the thread that was written in Houston,
pure coincidence Originally Posted by SweetDulce
How observant of you.

My observation:
My only regulars aren't on Eccie.
My reviewers from here, only reviewed me here (so far)
because I ASKED them to. They aren't regular posters here.
However, I did invite one of them to troll in this thread. He hasn't yet.

"YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE"

Your "two-bit country hooker" is paging you, damnit! Lmao!

Does Foxy prefer corn? Originally Posted by chicagoboy

Cornhole?
There's a couple of ways that "I" know of that could be references to that.... But neither of them are it, I am guessing.... Although, I get a third guess, right?

(Flashback to the '90's lol)

And I dunno if they play this at Texas amusement type gatherings, but this shit is every-freakin-where in the Carolina's (festivals, carnivals, fairs, etc)
Cornhole:

And no, "Cornholing" isn't on my menu!

A couple of interesting pictures, quoting this, to give HH credit for originally posting...

#4 Surfboard
The rest look very interesting as well

.... Originally Posted by H.Hardhat

And another... was reading on "human psychology" and "labels" etc... came across this .... Kind of made me think a bit... More on both of these later!

Ironically, I stumbled across this ^^, and had to google the author, to double check...
Actually even though I'd never heard the quote before, I do have his book, "Brave New World"- on every single electronic device that I have...
(It's kind of my night-night story book...)
Every single time I read it, I walk away with new thoughts, notice new parts, new inferences...
Although it is not the longest book ever written, I find it is a profound one.
If you haven't ever read it, I highly suggest it!

http://www.idph.com.br/conteudos/ebo...veNewWorld.pdf

I'll see your Demotivational with ....Motifake!!

Found this little gem of a website from an image search lol
TG, reminds me of the website you presented, but this one has a lot of "user creations" and the ability to create.... (nice!)

A few of my fav's!

It puts the lotion on the skin....... lol

^^^ Gonna be a crazy couple days, be careful out there my friends!

Had a busy couple days, and a couple days off myself....
But I got my coffee back filled....
Oh my....

I would play Battleshots. I don't think I've ever played a drinking game, but I would play that.

For all you Mead-lovers, yes, I too have been searching for a substitute for a long while... and stumbled across this bottle when out cavorting with a particular fellow... lol Yes, I get the credit, I saw it first....

Well, I posted a review - so the cat is out of the bag that we spent several days molesting each other.