Danielle Silver

That reminds me...I'm no gynecologist but I know a cunt when I see one. Hang in there sweet cheeks - you are learning every day. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
  • WTF
  • 06-13-2019, 09:42 AM
That reminds me...I'm no gynecologist but I know a cunt when I see one. Hang in there sweet cheeks - you are learning every day. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
When's the last time you seen one not spiderweb'd over?

. Originally Posted by WTF
Last time you did! Olivia!!!! But your noodle didn’t work. It was al dente!!!!!!!
  • WTF
  • 06-13-2019, 09:50 AM
Last time you did! Olivia!!!! But your noodle didn’t work. It was aldente!!!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
It wouldn't work on this one either!

Butt maybe you'd like her knuckles.
It wouldn't work on this one either!

Butt maybe you'd like her knuckles. Originally Posted by WTF
Yours doesn’t work on women period.
Originally Posted by WTF
You're a lot like Biden you couldn't convey that thought in your own words, lol.
Jesus I should charge you two for the lessons.

Originally Posted by WTF
So the reason you act like such an insufferable know-it-all is because you've read nothing and acquired nothing in your life?

Got it!
Must be getting really close to melt down time. That's always your fall back position when you have nothing- ageism - don't you folks have a protected catagory for that?
I think you are discriminating against me. I'm offended.

. Originally Posted by WTF
Must be getting really close to melt down time. That's always your fall back position when you have nothing- ageism - don't you folks have a protected catagory for that?
I think you are discriminating against me. I'm offended. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
He hasn’t stopped melting down since he returned. Lots of pent up anger.
  • WTF
  • 06-13-2019, 12:42 PM
He hasn’t stopped melting down since he returned. Lots of pent up anger. Originally Posted by bambino
Who said anything about age? I do not find you attractive or witty. Others may, it is subjective.

Besides, in this forum I judge folkson their political acumen and honesty....I find you lacking in both.

Please next time get your accusation straight
When's the last time you seen one not spiderweb'd over? Originally Posted by WTF

When's the last time you seen one without a microscope??

• WTF
  • 06-13-2019, 12:49 PM
He hasn’t stopped melting down since he returned. Lots of pent up anger. Originally Posted by bambino
Anger?

Anytime someone disagrees with you Trumpers you think something must be wrong with'em.
  • WTF
  • 06-13-2019, 12:51 PM
When's the last time you seen one without a microscope??

Originally Posted by lustylad
Your mommas
Anger?

Anytime someone disagrees with you Trumpers you think something must be wrong with'em. Originally Posted by WTF

No, just wrong.
Anger?

Anytime someone disagrees with you Trumpers you think something must be wrong with'em. Originally Posted by WTF
Nope. When someone disagrees with you, which is often, you turn to childish, immature insults. Which is in full view since your return.