Does it really taste that bad?

REALLY? THAT HAPPENS!
LOL
cannabolize your own soldiers and see Originally Posted by rontitan
dallas and tiffany great pics thanks for posting
just curious have you ever had a client who was into cum play?
Do you allow this sort of thing?
A beautiful biscuit is a thing to behold.

motto is if a quarter can bounce on it so should you
Funny! I don't mean the ring around your toilet either! I want a 2ct. Emerald cut, Tiffany Diamond with matching band. Originally Posted by London Rayne
London,

You have a deal. I just put an offer on this one:

I would expect 2-3 BBBJCIMNQNS per week for the duration of the marriage; I will reciprocate of course. I know you aren't a fan of the GSO2, but my DATY is not a bad second fiddle--unless that is just pillow talk.
  • bbbqj
  • 11-17-2010, 11:15 PM
Nothing makes me feel better than when a woman completes the mission.

Tell me why so many woman refuse to do that. It"s the best compliment she can pay Originally Posted by burkalini
This activity is the primary reason I go to a provider. It would be really nice if there were a specific codeword which said "Yes, I do that and yes, I really enjoy doing that" because, to me, I don't want to pay someone to do something they either hate or marginally tolerate. The reviews with BCD access *help*, but they don't really explain the psychology of the provider. Only the provider can say "this is my thing and I would do it regardless of whether it paid well."

When I was much younger, I found these providers who were almost addicted to BBBJTC. One provider would not let me leave until she'd gotten every last drop and at that point she didn't care about the time. She wanted to see me completely and totally satisfied. I don't know if that sort of experience will ever happen again. One donation and I pop until I can't do it again. It was a magical time.

I could drone on about how a world of satisfied males is a world of peaceful, serene, largely non-aggressive males. But it still comes down to whether a provider really wants to do it. And it would be really nice to know that in every ad rather than trying to guess it from a review which may simply be a YMMV thing.
London,

You have a deal. I just put an offer on this one:

I would expect 2-3 BBBJCIMNQNS per week for the duration of the marriage; I will reciprocate of course. I know you aren't a fan of the GSO2, but my DATY is not a bad second fiddle--unless that is just pillow talk. Originally Posted by ANONONE
You got a deal baby!!
You got a deal baby!! Originally Posted by London Rayne
You need to get your cute little rump up to Ohio soon, so we can at least have a date or two before I propose.

Ewww not Ohio again...bluck! Let me know when you are somewhere else like the country.
Ewww not Ohio again...bluck! Let me know when you are somewhere else like the country. Originally Posted by London Rayne
LOL!

I might be down to KY and TN in December.
LOL!

I might be down to KY and TN in December. Originally Posted by ANONONE
You and Abe might be fighting for an appt. then lol, because I will be in one or the other week before Christmas. If I fail my finals maybe a bit sooner lmao!
London, watch out. It is a CZ!!!! Give his ass a covered handjob!
This thread has moved sideways. Although entertaining let's get back to the question about how you feel about completing the deal
dallas and tiffany great pics thanks for posting
just curious have you ever had a client who was into cum play?
Do you allow this sort of thing? Originally Posted by larry696
Yes! I do really enjoy cum play with my 'dates'!

But, I do not BBFS...just making that clear!
ditto with Tiff!!!!!!!!!!!!! yummmmmmmmmmmmmm!!