Am I MSOG friendly?

How do you feel about taint tickling?
How do you feel about taint tickling? Originally Posted by pyramider
Mine or yours?
I would assume any appointment over an hour is automatically going to be MSOG....

Not that I mind.
That's what I am there for, for play & entertainment.

But...... it does seem a lot of these commentators want to push a GFE style girl into a PSE role.....

If I have a "bfe" (civvie or OTC/OffTC) and we spend hours together, it's gonna be MSOG.... I'm just sayin....
But it will be at a pace I see as comfortable.
When I tap for a "time-out" no man will tell me, NO.

That will not happen.
My body, my choice, here or there.

Maybe some other ladies will take such ABUSE, but not I.
ANd I believe not Caroline, either.

The feeling of these comments is ...... ugly & forceful.

I think she has said how she feels over & over.
All she asks is to be comfortable, and a lot of men are shitting on bedsheets when a lady asks to be comfortable???

Thaaafuqqqqq..... Originally Posted by FoxyNC
I love the way you express yourself.
Well aren't you just a gem for showing up fashionably late to the party I threw for you.

If you have something to say, darling, feel free to say it to my face. Whispering is so cowardly.
Sports update for those intersted: Astros 2, Mariners 1, bottom of the 3rd...........1 out Originally Posted by hornfreak
Can you give me a drama update on the CD vs. MSOG score?

hey Jon Bon....got your answer yet?

Is she MSOG friendly? Originally Posted by Jon Bon
Mine or yours? Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport

Yours of course ... it is next to the hole.
Heh
Well aren't you just a gem for showing up fashionably late to the party I threw for you. Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHSuyTrKwdg
Yours of course ... it is next to the hole. Originally Posted by pyramider
You are welcome to tickle my taint with your tongue whenever you please. Just please spare me the dangling death. I'm not that good at faking it. :P
Most boring threAD ever? Originally Posted by drakhar
Interesting enough to click, read, and post, though?
It was a page turner! All 8 of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8yQuivSEio
Initially? To f*ck with citizen44. Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport
I wonder what C44 did for CD to fuck with him for, and here is what I found.

If you read through the reviews, the technical answer appears to be yes, but she's going to make it awkward for you to pull off. Looks like maybe one out of the ten reviews mention it? She seems to have this time wasting strategy down where she wants to get you a drink and then sit down for a "get to know you" / "lets catch up" talk. You spend a 100 for her to talk to you, and she has less work to do, as it's pretty hard for anyone in her accepted age range to pull off 2 shots plus showers in 45 minutes. When ever you run into this strategy you just have to remember your paying and politely control the flow. Originally Posted by citizen44
Bottom line, one mans "time wasting strategy" is one womans "getting to know you time". Nothing more than that, but from a guys point of view, one who has to take 400 bucks out of the ATM for a hour, I expect two rings if I can pull it off within 60 minutes.

I have needs that have to be met, and I don't care to get to know anybody during the time I pay for. I can get to know you after the first ring and before the second ring. I pay for sex, not conversation. I can get conversation in the real world.

There are enough women in the Houston forums that will bust our nut several times and enjoy their time with us or at least give us that illusion.

CD has her rules that she operates by and it's something I respect, however I have my rules I go by (DFK and MSOG) which I won't deviate from. I'ts as simple as agree to disagree, I will never contact her for a session, nor will she ever allow me to visit with her, and that's OK. As I mentioned before, at least she's letting us know what her rules are and everything is understood before anybody ever PMs her for a session.
I wonder what C44 did for CD to fuck with him for, and here is what I found.

Bottom line, one mans "time wasting strategy" is one womans "getting to know you time". Nothing more than that, but from a guys point of view, one who has to take 400 bucks out of the ATM for a hour, I expect two rings if I can pull it off within 60 minutes.

I have needs that have to be met, and I don't care to get to know anybody during the time I pay for. I can get to know you after the first ring and before the second ring. I pay for sex, not conversation. I can get conversation in the real world.

There are enough women in the Houston forums that will bust our nut several times and enjoy their time with us or at least give us that illusion.

CD has her rules that she operates by and it's something I respect, however I have my rules I go by (DFK and MSOG) which I won't deviate from. I'ts as simple as agree to disagree, I will never contact her for a session, nor will she ever allow me to visit with her, and that's OK. As I mentioned before, at least she's letting us know what her rules are and everything is understood before anybody ever PMs her for a session. Originally Posted by NOBODY60
See, now there is nothing for me to object to in this post. You stated what you like. You acknowledged that what I like and offer is different. You didn't demand/suggest that I "need" to change anything. You took the information that I was offering and didn't act like it was an affront to your rights as a consumer. Best post from a dissenting opinion so far.