Nitwitboy!!!!!!

I know this is a said statement, but I just spent most of my lunch hour reading this Soap Opera!
Somebody should sell this shit!
I wish all you fucking fuckstains were dead. You all sicken me.
When I kick the bucket, It had better NOT be broadcast here!

This is sad.
Hmmm, these are the days of our lives as the world turns.....yee haa!!!
Obviously this thread came about due to former bad information. Not intentional, but still not accurate. There certainly has been plenty of slamming, banging Originally Posted by Torito
Heck, Torito, since you're from OKC you might remember "Slam Bang Theater!"
OMG... What a sick mental bs joke!! SPTL I am truly sorry for the hell you endured. I have never met you, but have heard and read many good things about you. I am glad NWB is alive and well. As for the asshat who called you with his vicious lies, well karma will get him in the best possible ways.

Sexydiamond thanks for sharing the good news, and I am sorry you was put under attack for it. This is some crazy shit .

On the other hand NWB should be very honored to have a wonderful friend in SPTL with the kind words he is able to see she wrote about him....

Everyone have a better than great day Originally Posted by Sami
Thanks Sami!
Damn diamond u must have some good pussy to be bringing ppl back to life
I could have died tonight and no one here would even know or give a shit.

I didn't, but I'm just sayin'

This goes in the category of "relax; you'll live longer."
Damn diamond u must have some good pussy to be bringing ppl back to life Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Well damn't I try to do all I can! lol
Life and resurrection on different levels. The best comes at about the 3:10 mark but all of it is good.

"Good God, the dead has arisen"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsoHqApn_4E
  • motor
  • 04-27-2011, 11:12 PM
Nitwit, we spoke tonight.I feel your pain and frustration for a girl who posted what she thoughtbwas the truth. After speaking with you, I can say that you where visibly upset on how SPTL had been treated, I am sorry. We talked and drank and had a good time. It is a privaledge to call you a friend.

motorload (james)
This thread is just loaded with awesome...it's good to see that Nitwit was resurrected. It was the perfect weekend for that to happen. If the dude is still drinking, banging broads, and taking trips to Australia, then it sounds to me like he has more than enough fight left in him. Originally Posted by broes

+1

Let's change the mood of this thread. Welcome back NitWitBoy!!! Glad you're doing well bro!!! Originally Posted by TexasFlip

+1
In honor of Argus...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrNa8...eature=related Originally Posted by Boltfan
NITWIT AND I JUST SPOKE........

Yes he had a roomate issue, that caused this heartbreaking and cruel drama. I asked him if he needed my assistance with kicking his roomates ass........I WOULD IF IT WAS ME!

NITWIT...........SO FUCKING GLAD YOUR HOME, ALIVE AND 2 STREETS OVER-- I WILL BE BY TO HUG YOUR NECK.

XOXOXOX

PINK