Iran Cheated On Odumbo Before The Ink On The Treaty Was Dry.

I don't trust them and neither does the USA. The 13K high speed and low speed centrifuges were turned off and moved to the Natanz nuke plant which is being monitored 24/7 in real time. This is why Trump's CIA director can say with certainty that Iran is compliant with the constraints of the deal. Allbright has read the stolen documents from Israel and has said the same thing, the centrifuges are turned off for now. You and Hankering don't read the links that are provided. Originally Posted by adav8s28
you do know that most fact checkers give Iran only a "Mostly compliant" rating, yeah?

so .. what AREN'T they complying with?

just askin' ..
you do know that most fact checkers give Iran only a "Mostly compliant" rating, yeah?

so .. what AREN'T they complying with?

just askin' .. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
In post #93 Hankering's source claims that Iran is building more centrifuges, if that is true that would be a violation of the agreement. There is only one nuke plant in Iran that is being watched 24/7 in real time, the Natanz plant. Iran was suppose to poor concrete into the Plutonium plant so that it could not be used at all. They say they did not do that and the plant is being used to provide heat in homes and businesses. That plant was based on old russian design and is not capable of making plutonium that is weapons grade.
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Most fact checkers are contradicting what Hankering has been saying this entire thread. Hankering has been saying that Iran has not been compliant at all.
In post #93 Hankering's source claims that Iran is building more centrifuges, if that is true that would be a violation of the agreement. There is only one nuke plant in Iran that is being watched 24/7 in real time, the Natanz plant. Iran was suppose to poor concrete into the Plutonium plant so that it could not be used at all. They say they did not do that and the plant is being used to provide heat in homes and businesses. That plant was based on old russian design and is not capable of making plutonium that is weapons grade. Originally Posted by adav8s28
Are you an inspector who has been on the ground "inspecting"?

Or do you just rely on the LameStreamMedia reporting to support the Obaminable Deal and John Kerry and trash Trump as being dumb?

All this SHIT about "inspections" reminds me of Iraq .... "just let the "inspections" work!!!!
Your source may live in Iran but he lies just as much as you do. Of course they gave up a lot. Your source said they didn't give up much. Your source said Iran can enrich Uranium to 20% U-235 concentration. Iran did give up a lot. Before the deal that Obama cut with them, they had 20,000 centrifuges in operation, 19,000 slow speed and 1000 high speed. As part of the Iran had to turn off 13,000 slow speed centrifuges and all 1000 high speed centrifuges. Iran can only enrich to 3.76% U-235 concentration. In 2015 they had enriched up to 20%. They had to sell or trade the highly enriched Uranium concentrations between 5 and 20%, for natural Uranium in return that has a U-235 concentration of .07%. The only Iran plant that is allowed to to enrich up to 3.76 percent is under constant monitoring 24/7 in real time. These constraints will be lifted in 10 years. Therefore Kerry WAS NOT LYING, if the centrifuges are turned off for 10 years, there is no way for Iran to enrich the Uranium. The chart in the link below sums up the deal, which was backed by America's best scientists. If Iran did not give up anything they would have already had a nuclear weapon. Your source statements contradicts the statements of Allbright, who said Iran must turn on the centrifuges and start enriching again if they want a nuclear weapon. They both can't be right one of them has to be wrong. Allbright is suppose to be taking information from documents that Israel stole.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_...Plan_of_Action

Iran had done a lot of enriching up to 2014.

https://www.eccie.net/newreply.php?d...y&p=1057071928
Originally Posted by adav8s28
My source is the Iranian engineer who says Iran claims Iran is not now and never did intend to be bound by Odumbo's treaty, and your source would be deep-state bureaucrats whose careers are endangered by that information.
  • WTF
  • 01-31-2019, 08:14 AM
Are you an inspector who has been on the ground "inspecting"?

Or do you just rely on the LameStreamMedia reporting to support the Obaminable Deal and John Kerry and trash Trump as being dumb?

! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Are you an inspector?

Trumps heads of intelligence say that Iran was in compliance.

What we should have done is kept inspectors in Iran and not pulled them out.

Just like Bush should have kept inspectors in Iraq looking for WMD's instead of invading Iraq and finding out for sure there wasn't after spending Trillions of dollars and lives.
  • WTF
  • 01-31-2019, 08:20 AM
My source is the Iranian engineer who says Iran claims Iran is not now and never did intend to be bound by Odumbo's treaty, and your source would be deep-state bureaucrats whose careers are endangered by that information. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That is YOUR source?

Who was your source for WMD's in Iraq?

This is the same playbook we used on Iraq.

Pull the inspectors and ramp up the nuts in this country for war/sanctions.

Noth Korea is building nukes and Iran isn't according to our intelligence chiefs and Trump has convinced you otherwise.
That is YOUR source?

Who was your source for WMD's in Iraq?

This is the same playbook we used on Iraq.

Pull the inspectors and ramp up the nuts in this country for war/sanctions.

Noth Korea is building nukes and Iran isn't according to our intelligence chiefs and Trump has convinced you otherwise.
Originally Posted by WTF
Yeah, that's my source, and no one yet has explained how this Iranian might benefit from lying when we all know that the bureaucrats in U.S. intelligence have a history of lying to the U.S. public.
  • WTF
  • 01-31-2019, 08:33 AM
Yeah, that's my source, and no one yet has explained how this Iranian might benefit from lying when we all know that the bureaucrats in U.S. intelligence have a history of lying to the U.S. public.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Actually the politicians have a history of lying about what the intelligence has really told them.

Right now Trump is the one lying and you are believing some fale news article about some Iranian.

What does he gain from lying....maybe he is one of the far right Iranians that was not for this deal.

You ever thought about that? There were many many right wing loons in Iran that did not want this deal because it hurt their power inside Iran. The warmongers...they are your counterpoints.
Actually the politicians have a history of lying about what the intelligence has really told them.

Right now Trump is the one lying and you are believing some fale news article about some Iranian.

What does he gain from lying....maybe he is one of the far right Iranians that was not for this deal.

You ever thought about that? There were many many right wing loons in Iran that did not want this deal because it hurt their power inside Iran. The warmongers...they are your counterpoints.
Originally Posted by WTF
Bullshit! Trump's evaluation that Odumbo's treaty was fucked up "for at least three reasons: a weak inspections regime in which the UN’s nuclear watchdog can’t access Iranian military facilities, an unacceptable arrangement where the U.S. had to give up its most powerful sanctions against ballistic missiles even as Iran was allowed to develop ballistic missiles, and the fact that the deal’s eventual expiration dates mean Iran will legally be allowed to get within a hair’s breadth of a nuclear weapon." And the Iranian engineer's statement confirms how fucking weak the inspections program is.
  • WTF
  • 01-31-2019, 08:55 AM
Bullshit! Trump's evaluation that Odumbo's treaty was fucked up "for at least three reasons: a weak inspections regime in which the UN’s nuclear watchdog can’t access Iranian military facilities, an unacceptable arrangement where the U.S. had to give up its most powerful sanctions against ballistic missiles even as Iran was allowed to develop ballistic missiles, and the fact that the deal’s eventual expiration dates mean Iran will legally be allowed to get within a hair’s breadth of a nuclear weapon." And the Iranian engineer's statement confirms how fucking weak the inspections program is. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Haha....how has withdrawing slowed Iran down? How is that working out for you and Trump?

you can always go work for the mullahs in Iran they have the same stance you have on the treaty
Haha....how has withdrawing slowed Iran down? How is that working out for you and Trump?

you can always go work for the mullahs in Iran they have the same stance you have on the treaty
Originally Posted by WTF
Hahaha ... did staying in slow Iran down? Trump reimposed sanctions and didn't given Iran $1.7 billion to further Iranian nuclear weapons and ballistic missiles research and sponsor Islamic terrorist groups. How did Odumbo's approach work for ya?
Nobody hates the USA like N.
  • WTF
  • 01-31-2019, 01:02 PM
Hahaha ... did staying in slow Iran down? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
According to our own intelligence agencies, yes.

But evidently they did not check with you and your crackpot source.

You are a great spokesperson for the far right Islamic clerics in Iran!
According to our own intelligence agencies, yes.

But evidently they did not check with you and your crackpot source.

You are a great spokesperson for the far right Islamic clerics in Iran!
Originally Posted by WTF
I'm championing Netanyahu's position by using the Iranian engineer's confession to underscore what the Israeli's already know. Netanyahu think's Odumbo's farcical treaty was bullshit also.