A Democratic "All-in" Texas Strategy.. Why Not ?

[QUOTE=Why_Yes_I_Do;1061724976]Ima B Me.
Great movie BTW. You might check it out. Kinda sad though. Somewhat like your very own existence, now that I think about it. /QUOTE]

Oh my, I’m traumatized by your words, you’re so insightful for one who has never met me..
Watched? Might be.....

I’ve been reading to much about the status if impeachment inquiries and my Hannity viewing has suffered. But I heard him sniveling like a little kid that dropped his shaved ice onto the beach. It was hilarious 😂 Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Another Freudian slip?

The "IF" seems to be a pipe dream still. Much like the Dem's taking Texas in 2020. Possible, but very improbable.
Another Freudian slip?

The "IF" seems to be a pipe dream still. Much like the Dem's taking Texas in 2020. Possible, but very improbable. Originally Posted by eccielover
Freudian slip?
A miss placed finger on a iPad is a mistake...WTF is wrong with you?
Freudian slip? Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Yes indeed. Seems apparent.
Freudian slip?
A miss placed finger on a iPad is a mistake...WTF is wrong with you? Originally Posted by Jaxson66
We’ve been wondering what is wrong with you. We have a good idea.
you’re so insightful for one who has never met me.. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Oh, sorry. I hadn't gotten the memo that to reach enlightenment one must climb your molehill of wisdom. Dang! I typically step over your type of enlightenment so as not to track the dog poo on the carpet. And to think, this whole time I thought the key to enlightenment was something altogether more difficult. You must be Buddha
A miss placed finger on a iPad is a mistake... Originally Posted by Jaxson66

Q) What's the difference between a mistake and a miscalculation?
A) People that have no clue what they are doing make mistakes.