All About Ginger

There will be no further reminders. . .
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
Great visit with my daughter tonight! She came over with her professional clippers and gave the boys lion haircuts.

Had a couple of drinks while we caught up, too! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Oh my, I would love to pet your kitty!
Oh my, I would love to pet your kitty! Originally Posted by B_assmaster
Just now noticing your response!

You should make it a point to do that.

My kitty absolutely loves to be petted.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 50902BA7-2232-4884-B146-62F61F4E6EA2.jpeg (585.8 KB, 358 views)
Mr Ed aka Wilford Brimley
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I love Mr Ed he is so damn Handsome , he's lucky to have you
I love Mr Ed he is so damn Handsome , he's lucky to have you Originally Posted by Laurenspencer
Had so much fun on our double overnight with your girl Riley tonight!!!!

You’re lucky to have her. She’s amazing!!

P.S. Ed & Jett got grounded to the spare room…
So they would quit begging for our pecan chicken wings! Lol
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 4A2A7694-F8F4-4852-BB5B-B14E930FC8C2.jpeg (132.6 KB, 293 views)
Had so much fun on our double overnight with your girl Riley tonight!!!!

You’re lucky to have her. She’s amazing!!

P.S. Ed & Jett got grounded to the spare room…
So they would quit begging for our pecan chicken wings! Lol Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
The pecan wings look amazing . Im so glad you and Riley had a good time last night . I just saw this morning when I woke up . Looks like you two made a enjoyable night for two men .

As far as Eccie goes its a waste of my time trying to make people get along . You and I have been here the longest and we are both hard headed , stubborn women and not going anywhere anytime soon . What the clients don't see behind closed doors how difficult it is when we are at war which recently happened and unfolded on here for everyone to see . Its not mentally good for you or me . So many clients that we have to share references for your safety and the ladies safety because they have all called us at one time or another since I established in 2002 and you shortly after .

For all of you that questioned my integrity about hacking Macey Jewels account , and for all of you causing me grief over Riley who is her own person and can stay the night with whoever she wants , I really hope you're happy with yourself the way your acting when you have absolutely no clue . Do you pay Rileys bills ??? Are you her parents ??? I am is sick of you guys tormenting me . I don't own Riley . I am done with Eccie unless I have to absolutely have to post something .
Sorry about my late response! I’ve been super busy lately and I didn’t even notice that you responded to my thread.

I really hope you decide to stay on and continue to participate. You are a fun poster, always cheerful and funny. You really brighten the place up and make it more enjoyable.

There will always be Negative Nelly’s. Ignore them and focus on positivity & your fans. You have MANY!!! xoxoxo

Remember….
Attached Images File Type: jpeg B59089A1-C0E7-49E5-9209-AB478092A597.jpeg (146.3 KB, 221 views)
Gandhi was a wise man
Wasn’t sure if I should post this in Exchequer’s drink thread or my thread!

Just bought my mom this one yesterday. Was amazed to discover that Bed Bath & Beyond is now using GrubHub deliver their same-day orders. As if I didn’t get enough trouble in that store already.

Getting mine today!

I plan on experimenting with a lot of different types of fruit… But I will also be adding some rum. Cheers!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg E621E861-AE0D-4C74-B320-72DB0E67E9A4.jpeg (270.1 KB, 189 views)
Happy Redhead Appreciation Day to all my fellow redheads out there! 🔥
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 2E70E0AD-BAF4-4239-A5A3-26777E107B5C.jpeg (160.1 KB, 158 views) File Type: jpeg D53DBCA2-FB5C-47BA-8035-1BC0306393A2.jpeg (243.3 KB, 153 views)
Mental Health Effects of Reading Negative Comments Online

https://www.verywellmind.com/mental-...online-5090287

there is the mob mentality that forms in the comments sections, which contributes to their overall negativity. When one person says something negative, this opens the floodgates for others to do the same.

The final factor influencing the negativity of the comment section is the personality of those who post comments. Commenters are actually a minority of those who are online, tend to be male, have a lower level of education, and lower income (than those reading comments).

Commenters are also sometimes trolls who enjoy making people uncomfortable and are only there for this purpose.

By the same token, there is value in protecting yourself from negative comments on your own social media pages. If you are receiving negative comments, it’s OK to unfriend, unfollow, block, and delete.

if you are the victim of abuse, bullying, harassment, threats, etc. on the Internet, then it’s important to take the appropriate actions such as blocking and reporting to authorities as necessary. Keep records of all interactions, such as text messages, chat windows, comment sections, direct messages etc. Having a record of everything that has happened will make it much easier to prove your case (and save your mental health).
What does this have to do with all about Ginger? Your post makes a good point but would have fit better in Lauren’s motivational thread, unless you are sending someone a message. This confuses me.
What does this have to do with all about Ginger? Your post makes a good point but would have fit better in Lauren’s motivational thread, unless you are sending someone a message. This confuses me. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
It has absolutely nothing to do with me.

Confused me as well!