Bad news for vaxxers.

Some old uneducated white men will believe a lot of really really stupid shit. Originally Posted by Tsmokies
You should know! You voted for one!

Some old uneducated white men will believe a lot of really really stupid shit

I have not noticed millions of smart educated vaccinated dying.

Cases of trumpy (just ignore it) flu
have actually gone way down since Biden's remarkable job on covid. He didn't tell anybody to drink bleach and he didn't let the country run out of toilet paper wtf n omg n lol
Originally Posted by Tsmokies
When did that become his fucking job?
Smokie is one of the 6% of people who think biden did a good job on Covid. Not unsurprisingly, that’s the same percentage who are considered mentally ill.
Smokie is one of the 6% of people who think biden did a good job on Covid. Not unsurprisingly, that’s the same percentage who are considered mentally ill. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
To most people it's "Lets Go Brandon" we all know what that actually means. To the dizzy fuckers on the left their chant is "Lets Prop Up Biden", lol. The only thing Biden might of kept the supply chain go on was with Depends he uses them the most. Biden isn't only incompetent he's also incontinent , lol.
Trumpy let the supply chain run smooth out of tp. Who does that lol n omg n wtf

First time in history
You keep changing the definitions ... exactly from where do you get "70,000,000" .... "cases"?

then from where do you get "900,000" deaths ....

... and just to make sure you are on the same page ...

from COVID19?
Originally Posted by LexusLover
LL, In post #84 I wrote that the numbers came from the CDC. Here is the first paragraph from your CDC link in post #104:

The past two years have been difficult for everyone, especially children. Beyond causing sickness, the pandemic has triggered uncertainty and loneliness, disrupted social and physical activities, and upended daily routines. Since the start of the pandemic, there have been more than 78 million COVID-19 cases, and more than 926,000 deaths reported in the United States. More than 140,000 children in the United States have lost parents and caregivers to COVID-19.

I see 78 million cases and 926,000 deaths. What do you see? Did you even read your own link? You have no case, no pun intended.

If you were not in such a hurry to find a " I Gotha" condition you might be able to better comprehend your own links.

I am not going to waste my time on your other wild tangents you keep digressing to.
LL, In post #84 I wrote that the numbers came from the CDC. Originally Posted by adav8s28
Yes, I know and what you obviously choose to IGNORE IS ...

#1: The CDC calls YOUR "NUMBERS" ..... "REPORTS" .... just in case:

Webster defines "REPORT" ...

1. common talk or an account spread by common talk : RUMOR
And the CDC states on its site & has reported to the media that the stats on Covid19 posted on the CDC are not accurate and will have to be discounted through investigation .... and that "investigation" has not been done.

Government people apparently "ASSUME" that the government is "telling the truth," unless, of course, the "government people" don't like what is being reported and then they call it "fake" or "uneducated BS" or "Trump said it ... these days!

Well, CDC told you government man ...

...the stats aren't accurate. So quit beating yourself in the head by "banking" on them.

I had to explain this to another HookerBoardWordSmith ... I have a lot more experience than you do asking questions and making sure the person answers MY QUESTION and not the one they want to answer ... Nice Try Junior!

A problem with you guys posting nonsense that the CDC doesn't even say ... which is they stats posted are "REPORTS" and NOT OFFICIAL AS YOU ALL PRETEND THEY ARE ...

no one has to post any "gothas" .... you all "got" yourselves just like the demented fool for whom you voted and he demonstrates daily how poor you all's judgment is and how fundamentally flawed is your ability to evaluate a person's competency and worth.

Like I previously stated:

You should know! You voted for one!

Originally Posted by LexusLover
  • WTF
  • 02-20-2022, 04:13 PM

I am not going to waste my time on your other wild tangents you keep digressing to. Originally Posted by adav8s28
adav8s28, just so you know, LexusLover claims he is a Democrat.

That should tell you all you need to know
Trumpy let the supply chain run smooth out of tp. Who does that lol n omg n wtf

First time in history
Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Yeah who does that? How did he do it, did Trump wipe his ass more than you?
Trump said he got vaccinated!

What rock you been hiding under? Originally Posted by WTF
Yeah, but Trump is a big dam liar, remember?
adav8s28, just so you know, LexusLover claims he is a Democrat.

That should tell you all you need to know Originally Posted by WTF
I had not seen that. Thanks WTF.
Yes, I know and what you obviously choose to IGNORE IS ...

#1: The CDC calls YOUR "NUMBERS" ..... "REPORTS" .... just in case:

Webster defines "REPORT" ...

: Originally Posted by LexusLover
A google search on report comes back with a slightly different definition (oxford languages) from what you quoted. Nice try junior.

give a spoken or written account of something that one has observed, heard, done, or investigated.
"the representative reported a decline in milk and meat production"

... the left their chant is "Lets Prop Up Biden", lol... Originally Posted by Levianon17
Only problem is there is no happy ending.
Billy Gates is sad that the moronicron has immunized so many without killing them. Maybe he just needs the perfect cheer or a card writing campaign. Poor boo-boo is sad sacking