Mayweather is a bitch, coward & pussy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For someone who doesn't like being called a "trick", you sure in the hell are acting like one; paying for this overrated pussy. Go back to try and legalize prostitution and leave boxing to the ones who see it from a neutral stance and call it the way it is, Fraud Mayweather is just that. A Fucking Fraud! Originally Posted by Mexxxican Warrior
Lol sounds like you need a hug bad, dude you're gonna blow gasket soon. So what you think he's a fraud how is letting your blood boil good for your health while Floyd is doing this:

Yep counting 30 million in cash while you're crying about his fights. He wins and you lose. I'm guessing losing is not foreign to you when it comes to betting that is. ;-)

To say that Floyd hadnt fought any worthy opponents is to diss all those great Mexican Warriors he beat the shit out of. Lol

Lol sounds like you need a hug bad, dude you're gonna blow gasket soon. So what you think he's a fraud how is letting your blood boil good for your health while Floyd is doing this:

Yep counting 30 million in cash while you're crying about his fights. He wins and you lose. I'm guessing losing is not foreign to you when it comes to betting that is. ;-)

To say that Floyd hadnt fought any worthy opponents is to diss all those great Mexican Warriors he beat the shit out of. Lol

Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Listen "john", I'm far from blowing a gasket much less let a fucktard who is trying to save the whales or whatever cause you're working on boil my blood. No doubt Mayweather is a smart business man and very wealthy one. He is filthy rich because there are many Dumbasses willing to pay their hard earned money on a PPV event so that they can see Mayweather prance around the ring playing tag with a hand picked opponent. That's what makes him smart, he faces opponents he feels he can beat, even if they are Mexican Warriors, but one thing you can say about these Mexican Warriors is that they will never back out of a fight against anyone, something that Mayweather can't say. Mayweather ducked many great fighters when they were in their prime; Acelino Freitas, Antonio Margarito, Kosta Tzysu and a younger Pacquiao just to name a few.
Yep counting 30 million in cash while you're crying about his fights. He wins and you lose.
I don't cry over boxing and I don't bet, so I really don't lose.
Your funny, let me know when it's You counting your 30 million dollars, maybe I'll cry then, until that time comes, you're just another "trick" or "john" hanging around on a hooker board.
To quote Money Mayweather, ' it ain't trickin' if you got it' his undefeated record speaks for itself
You can hate all you want but Floyd will retire undefeated name me one person that will beat him
hmm he won't fight anyone that can out run him so he probably will retire undefeated. He grew up running and thats what he knows hell he should of been a track star cause he sure can sprint around that damn ring... And counting 30 million in cash on tape sure is not a very smart move he is a flasher.....and well lets see in 50 years when he can'y sprint what he has and whos behind him
You can hate all you want but Floyd will retire undefeated name me one person that will beat him Originally Posted by jstone420

Amir kahn and pacquiao both have the speed to give mayweather trouble.

But it looks like it's going to be floyd vs cotto 2 for his next fight. I probably won't get too excited about that fight just like I didn't even watch floyd vs maidana 2. Floyd's just cashing out at this point. There are some deep emotional mind games going on between floyd, bob arum, and oscar delahoya with pacquiao really being just an innocent bystander. And bob arum is well known for being the dirtiest player in the game. Boxing is just too hard of a sport to properly organize.

It's not like pacquiao is fighting the top guys. He's only been cherrypicking easy fighters. Floyd's last two opponents have been dangerous guys maidana and canelo.
hmm he won't fight anyone that can out run him so he probably will retire undefeated. He grew up running and thats what he knows hell he should of been a track star cause he sure can sprint around that damn ring... And counting 30 million in cash on tape sure is not a very smart move he is a flasher.....and well lets see in 50 years when he can'y sprint what he has and whos behind him Originally Posted by Majichands
That's pretty much what the Nazis said about Gypsy Johann Trollman...they were butthurt because Trollman used his speed to clown all the Fritz's the Nazis threw at him. So here's what the Nazis did: they made him stand right in front of his Aryan opponent and take the beating. Which he did, but he first coated himself in flour just to piss off Himmler and the boys. So they killed him. In a camp.

Stick and move; that's the game. Floyd's moves should elicit envy, not ire. If, that is, you know a damn thing about boxing.
Amir kahn and pacquiao both have the speed to give mayweather trouble.

But it looks like it's going to be floyd vs cotto 2 for his next fight. I probably won't get too excited about that fight just like I didn't even watch floyd vs maidana 2. Floyd's just cashing out at this point. There are some deep emotional mind games going on between floyd, bob arum, and oscar delahoya with pacquiao really being just an innocent bystander. And bob arum is well known for being the dirtiest player in the game. Boxing is just too hard of a sport to properly organize.

It's not like pacquiao is fighting the top guys. He's only been cherrypicking easy fighters. Floyd's last two opponents have been dangerous guys maidana and canelo. Originally Posted by Bombay
heh canelo and maidana aren't even boxers there fighters its why flomo picked them..he avoids boxers like u said Amir kahn and Pac
Amir khan is no challenge he will get his ass kicked too
Floyd is on top so why should he care? Look at Manny's record with those losses....nobody on here has mentioned that?
Floyd is on top so why should he care? Look at Manny's record with those losses....nobody on here has mentioned that? Originally Posted by The Player
Clearly you have no understanding of boxing...

I give Mayweather props for making his money but on the competitive side
Listen "john", I'm far from blowing a gasket much less let a fucktard who is trying to save the whales or whatever cause you're working on boil my blood. No doubt Mayweather is a smart business man and very wealthy one. He is filthy rich because there are many Dumbasses willing to pay their hard earned money on a PPV event so that they can see Mayweather prance around the ring playing tag with a hand picked opponent. That's what makes him smart, he faces opponents he feels he can beat, even if they are Mexican Warriors, but one thing you can say about these Mexican Warriors is that they will never back out of a fight against anyone, something that Mayweather can't say. Mayweather ducked many great fighters when they were in their prime; Acelino Freitas, Antonio Margarito, Kosta Tzysu and a younger Pacquiao just to name a few.
Yep counting 30 million in cash while you're crying about his fights. He wins and you lose.
I don't cry over boxing and I don't bet, so I really don't lose.
Your funny, let me know when it's You counting your 30 million dollars, maybe I'll cry then, until that time comes, you're just another "trick" or "john" hanging around on a hooker board. Originally Posted by Mexxxican Warrior
You clearly have ZERO understanding of the business of boxing. But then again not many people do.
Ditto
Ditto Originally Posted by The Player
Additionally from the tapes I've watched Floyd was a straight up brawler in his prime. He wins on points now that he's older but at no point in his career has Manny been good enough to beat Floyd. The only thing Manny had for awhile that could match Floyd was the handspeed so in that sense he had a punchers chance. However, Manny never possessed the total package of Floyd which was handspeed, foot speed, defense, with moderate power.

Even when he was roided up Manny would have still lost even though it would have been a closer fight.
Zanibar I know what you mean and for the folks who say I don't know much about boxing I am sure they have never seen me box and spar but others have so what the hell do I know?