Oops!… Obama Adminstration Admits Killing 16 Year-Old Denver Boy in Drone Strike Was a Mistake!

When did you learn to count to 10? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Why do you think he thinks he's got a "biggen"?
Yea, it would be nice wouldn't it?

How about pre-emptive strikes on little turds who want-a-be-like-daddy? Originally Posted by LexusLover
That wasn't a country that attacked us - it was a terrorist attack, smart guy.
Game. Set. Match, LL!

Well put. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yssup Ryder, you contradict yourself rather foolishly. You act like war is a smart move in this little cheer leading quote of yours when I commented we needed to try harder to stay out of them, making it seem like my comment wasn't kosher, then in another post blaming the GOP for all the USA's problems, you said this:

" IMHO, the ridiculous spending done by the recent REPUBLICAN administrations are what put us on the road to ruin... and that's a 20-30 year road. Ain't about taxes. It's about stealth bombers, Star Wars and undeclared wars prosecuted on false pretense. It's better to bomb kids thousands of miles away when we could be feeding and educating them here instead."

You just got bitch slapped, dipshit.
You need to read the fucking posts. You just made me an offer you cant understand.

The point of this thread was about eliminating terrorists.

I said the road to economic ruin was the result of REPUBLICAN spending, primarily military, right? Did I also say it was a 20-30 year process? Was I also referring to Iraq, which was a fucking blunder of epic proportion?

What does that have to do with eliminating known enemies in preemptive strikes? It's what our beloved Eretz Yisroel does as a matter of course.

Where exactly is the contradiction?

Are you saying you're against taking out known enemies before they attack us, causing war and a crushing economic burden on the American people? Or are you saying that war is a good thing? Or are you saying that you just want to start some shit with me?

Frankly, you don't seem to know what you're saying. And neither do we.

I recommend Kaopectate ... It will help you get your shit together. Otherwise, you need to get back in the HUFF you left in and ride back off into the sunset.

bitch slapped? Bitch for sure...
You need to read the fucking posts. You just made me an offer you cant understand.

The point of this thread was about eliminating terrorists.

I said the road to economic ruin was the result of REPUBLICAN spending, primarily military, right? Did I also say it was a 20-30 year process? Was I also referring to Iraq, which was a fucking blunder of epic proportion?

What does that have to do with eliminating known enemies in preemptive strikes? It's what our beloved Eretz Yisroel does as a matter of course.

Where exactly is the contradiction?

Are you saying you're against taking out known enemies before they attack us, causing war and a crushing economic burden on the American people? Or are you saying that war is a good thing? Or are you saying that you just want to start some shit with me?

Frankly, you don't seem to know what you're saying. And neither do we.

I recommend Kaopectate ... It will help you get your shit together. Otherwise, you need to get back in the HUFF you left in and ride back off into the sunset.

bitch slapped? Bitch for sure... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I stated we need to try harder to avoid wars. Then LL showed the terrorist attack as a refutation of my way of thinking, when in fact it was used as a pretext for war. Then you praised him, thinking you were all smart and clever. You essentially supported warmongering by cheer leading for his post, which effectively said that war was needed to avenge the Twin Towers.
In a later post, on a different subject, you denounced war based upon pretext.
See the contradiction now?
With proper oversight, droning terrorists is superior to land wars. In certain circumstances, preemptive strikes make sense - especially when they prevent war. Our beloved country (Israel) does lead the way.
Told you, there are brainwashed idiots on here who think it was a good thing. I rest my case. I am completely amazed at how many people think the POTUS can kill whoever he wants, and get away with it. Unbelievable! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
"If the President does it, that means it's not illegal." Richard M. Nixon.

Old Dingus
I stated we need to try harder to avoid wars. Then LL showed the terrorist attack as a refutation of my way of thinking, when in fact it was used as a pretext for war. Then you praised him, thinking you were all smart and clever. You essentially supported warmongering by cheer leading for his post, which effectively said that war was needed to avenge the Twin Towers.
In a later post, on a different subject, you denounced war based upon pretext.
See the contradiction now?
With proper oversight, droning terrorists is superior to land wars. In certain circumstances, preemptive strikes make sense - especially when they prevent war. Our beloved country (Israel) does lead the way. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Could you repeat that, bro? I think you're trying real hard to link items that are unrelated. and because you didn't like LL's post, which I agreed with (and so do you, btw), you're ragging me? I said that those specific undeclared wars helped us down the road to financial ruin. Wars, not WAR, bub. To imply otherwise would be untruthful.

Holy chit. You're really off your game, which, by association, implies that you're paying a game here, which some of us call a hobby. If that's so, does the mean you're not getting any? LMAO!

But if you've got nothing better to do, then who am I to stop you? Keep working on it, counselor. You'll uncover the horrible truth sooner or later!

Looks like you, IBS and Whirlyturd are getting the band back together! Even seen a couple of brilliant posts from HatingKaya.

Could it be time to ratchet up the whining???
Let's just kill the fuckers and get on with our domestic concerns.

Old Dingus
Could you repeat that, bro? I think you're trying real hard to link items that are unrelated. and because you didn't like LL's post, which I agreed with (and so do you, btw), you're ragging me? I said that those specific undeclared wars helped us down the road to financial ruin. Wars, not WAR, bub. To imply otherwise would be untruthful.

Holy chit. You're really off your game, which, by association, implies that you're paying a game here, which some of us call a hobby. If that's so, does the mean you're not getting any? LMAO!

But if you've got nothing better to do, then who am I to stop you? Keep working on it, counselor. You'll uncover the horrible truth sooner or later!

Looks like you, IBS and Whirlyturd are getting the band back together! Even seen a couple of brilliant posts from HatingKaya.

Could it be time to ratchet up the whining??? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I guess you just don't understand - I give up trying to explain it to you.
I guess you just don't understand - I give up trying to explain it to you. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
One down, a half dozen or so (more) idiots to go!