Shayla's Prices Are About to Skyrocket

Spank that ASSS...

Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
I didn't know you know GP
Mijo, you obfiously need special treatment.

this is the babe for you.

Mijo, you obfiously need special treatment.

this is the babe for you.

Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Is she prego? That in itself is OK.... but I want to know who hit that??? DAMN! Who do you think might have been the one, the one and only Dilbert? LOL Does it start with an "M"?
Ahem, had to clear my fuckin' throat, WHAT the HELL does this have to do with Shayla???
Shayla, Happy M.I.L.F. Day! Give us a beaver shot!
Shayla, Happy M.I.L.F. Day! Give us a beaver shot! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Beaver is easy. How about a Fag Beaver?
Beaver is easy. How about a Fag Beaver? Originally Posted by Still Looking

Fag Beaver? Imagine getting a blowjob with those rodent teeth. OUCH! LOL

Bucky Beaver rocks!!

Bucky Beaver rocks!! Originally Posted by alluringava
um I think he's talking about a smoking beaver. Fag means smoke or cigarette in british.
Is she prego? That in itself is OK.... but I want to know who hit that??? DAMN! Who do you think might have been the one, the one and only Dilbert? LOL Does it start with an "M"? Originally Posted by Still Looking
naw, thats cellulite fat.
Ahem, had to clear my fuckin' throat, WHAT the HELL does this have to do with Shayla??? Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
cause yer crazy!
Shayla, Happy M.I.L.F. Day! Give us a beaver shot! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Beaver is easy. How about a Fag Beaver? Originally Posted by Still Looking

Bucky Beaver rocks!! Originally Posted by alluringava
Shayla, your fans await...even the gorgeous Ava has chimed in. Now, I know I wished you a Happy M.I.L.F. Day! and that you are not a M.I.L.F., but if you were to re-read my review of you, you would realize that once we meet, you have a 99.99% chance of becoming a M.I.L.F., roflmmfaool!

Now, don't get any rumors started...we would want to have to go through what our buddy SL is having to fend off right now! He's got paparrazi following his ass, impersonated and stalked by a young asian dude and challenges coming from all over the place. He's having to give away t-shirts for "free" now just to calm some of the masses. That's fucked up! ijs

I came upon this perusing for some Austin ASSS (planning months out, gotta plan) and SL put me in the know as well...interesting
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=439998
I think Shayla has left the building.
Perhaps but Beavers never travel far!
And, the myth continues to grow. It'll never stop now. Fake reviews, false threads, and more lies. All to MY benefit. LMAO!

Honestly, Shayla's sexy ass is the IDEA!
And, the myth continues to grow. It'll never stop now. Fake reviews, false threads, and more lies. All to MY benefit. LMAO!

Honestly, Shayla's sexy ass is the IDEA! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Good point! Post 1200