a music thread for a break. post away.

put the YouTube video code between the [ YOUTUBE ] tags
(the code is the part after the "watch?v=" in the URL)

copy & paste any youtube url between the youtube tags
[ YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUDWLp1yIWw[ /YOUTUBE]

just leave off the htp://www.youtube.com/watch?v= part
[ YOUTUBE]CUDWLp1yIWw[ /YOUTUBE] Originally Posted by JCM800
thanks JCM
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

first 2minutes of Body Count will have you breaking shit in your own house...
Disregard Clapton, listen to Katie Kissoon
thanks JCM Originally Posted by jw4591
no problem

JCM800,

Your taste in metal is very choice. Unfortunately I cant say the same about you taste in guitar amplification... Just fuckin around. I know how sensitive you Marshall owners are.
JCM800,

Your taste in metal is very choice. Unfortunately I cant say the same about you taste in guitar amplification... Just fuckin around. I know how sensitive you Marshall owners are. Originally Posted by mastablasta
lol, thanks ....hey Engl makes some really nice amps also ....they almost sound as good as a Marshall.
this is kinda long, but pretty good if you like good guitar, and Dire Straits,
no music, but good story
lol, thanks ....hey Engl makes some really nice amps also ....they almost sound as good as a Marshall. Originally Posted by JCM800
Marshall sounds great but im kinda partial to Hughes & Kettner, Mesa Boogie, and Orange for guitar amplification. H&K and MB (and others) I think better utilize technology to improve sound quality & functionality. Marshall has more or less rested on their laurels like Gibson and rely on their reputation. But when it comes down to brass tax it all sounds good. One can also argue for Marshall and Gibson and say "why change perfection"....
I've never got to mess with an H&K yet ...a friend of mine used to have a Mesa Dual Rec, that is a great sounding amp. the Orange I've only heard through Amplitube software, but it still sounds good.

but yeah you're right on Marshall not really changing anything at all ...hell even the new JVM's are just 4 channel amps with added gains, lol
the H&K TriAmp and Puretone are expensive as fuck but they bring a clarity and richness I havent heard out of any other amp and Mesa Dual Rec never fails to impress. Problem with H&K is there aren't a lot of dealers in average size to smaller towns. You can almost find Orange and Marshall in every Guitar Center in the US.
  • R.M.
  • 12-12-2013, 02:44 AM