Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

So as not to derail another thread, let's continue the conversation here:

I am confused. How were Dorthy's last two posts off topic when she was pointing out the OP's HISTORY of inconsistency in a non-offensive way after you issued the warning?

Also, precedence has established that moderators should not reveal a member's infractions or the details of those infractions. It is the banned member's choice to speak about the issue upon their return. Other regular members are permitted to speculate.

I hope you were not biased in choosing to issue those points, however, the fact that you as a moderator felt the need to post the information says otherwise. Your gloating leads others to begin questioning your motives and judgment. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Again stay on topic or I will RTM every post till it happens..
It's all related - all about you... Isn't this what you wanted?
Again stay on topic or I will RTM every post till it happens.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
We'll let the mods determine the relevancy of the content. If she repeats it, repeat it back to her. Thanks.
It's all related - all about you... Isn't this what you wanted? Originally Posted by crazysauce
Again stay on topic stop hijacking this thread
She's a little dull in the bright department Tapper... pobrecita.
Originally Posted by KittyLamour
And this is why she saddles up and rides your ass, because you just don't know when to leave well enough alone and opens the door almost everytime.. If you're going to keep poking the bear, you cannot complain when she goes savage on you.
  • BLM69
  • 07-20-2016, 07:17 PM
Stay on topic these posts aren't the subject of the original post.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
mod was right for banning you, you lost, he wins now get over it
And this is why she saddles up and rides your ass, because you just don't know when to leave well enough alone and opens the door almost everytime.. If you're going to keep poking the bear, you cannot complain when she goes savage on you. Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
LMAO. If you consider senselessly attacking someone with zero basis of fact or credibility riding someone you are about as bright as she is. She only succeeded in making herself look bad and getting banned. Don't try and give her more credit than credit is due.

If her goal was to put me under or make me look bad she succeeded in neither. Her statements are so far off mark it's ridiculous. If she was on my level, I'd consider her a threat, but she's not and I don't and certainly am not scared of her. She is a troll and a nuisance, not a bear.

Dorky Monroe does not impress me. Period.

Isn't "pobrecita" Cuban?
Isn't "pobrecita" Cuban? Originally Posted by dearhunter
Only on Tuesday
LMAO. If you consider senselessly attacking someone with zero basis of fact or credibility riding someone you are about as bright as she is. She only succeeded in making herself look bad and getting banned. Don't try and give her more credit than credit is due.

If her goal was to put me under or make me look bad she succeeded in neither. Her statements are so far off mark it's ridiculous. If she was on my level, I'd consider her a threat, but she's not and I don't and certainly am not scared of her. She is a troll and a nuisance, not a bear.

Dorky Monroe does not impress me. Period.

Originally Posted by KittyLamour
This thread isn't about you so again stay on topic...

I haven't made any statements about you or attacked you but that's irrelevant because this isn't about you....
Face palm
You're right.... It's all about YOU and how you love to run your mouth which caused you to get banned.
This thread isn't about you so again stay on topic...

I haven't made any statements about you but that's irrelevant... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
How many times must you bump this to try to remain relevant? As much as I really think you're hot, I've been turned off so much by your nonsense that I probably wouldn't see you even if Marie wore a strap on and we double teamed you alternatively. On second thought, maybe if she wore one and shoved it in your mouth to keep you quiet, mmmm, maybe that would work . . .

Regardless of me sidetracking myself, why can't you stay on the Houston board where you belong?

And to stay on topic, yes, you deserved the banning, should have been for longer, and you do have a big mouth.
How many times must you do this to try to remain relevant? As much as I really think you're hot, I've been turned off so much by your nonsense that I probably wouldn't see you even if Marie wore a strap on and we double teamed you alternatively. On second thought, maybe if she wore one and shoved it in your mouth to keep you quiet, mmmm, maybe that would work . . .

Regardless of me sidetracking myself, why can't you stay on the Houston board where you belong?

And to stay on topic, yes, you deserved the banning, should have been for longer, and you do have a big mouth. Originally Posted by Barrymccockinner
Do you think I care if tards like me or not? Ooooo dallas tards suffer from stunted nutt syndrome & can't handle dorthy what should a whore do.. man get real you're just mad I don't kiss no ass and tell you sweet lies that yall expect to hear.. Nope not this whore

If you don't want to see me or my posts then don't click on my thread it's simple you bring that upon yourself... This thread was made in dallas & I will continue to stay on this thread until all of you haters go away.. Just think the post could dissappear but yall can't help but respond..

I have a big mouth but my mouth is what guys want so until you understand the winky whisperer then you will get mad over shit that shouldn't even matter..

If someone's winky was big enough I wouldn't need a rubber dildo to keep me quiet...

But you stated your opinion good for you now run along...
You're right.... It's all about YOU and how you love to run your mouth which caused you to get banned. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Good answer