YummyMarie: a place for her random ideas, thoughts, and musings

When any one talks about cock torture my balls retract and I cringe thinking about it. I had in mind the mindless thumping I hear when some cars drive through my neighborhood.
When any one talks about cock torture my balls retract and I cringe thinking about it. Originally Posted by tucson
A soon to be post turtle.
Happy Birthday to FancyInHeels!!!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=868633
YM, forgive me I know this is a place for YOUR random ideas, thoughts, and musings ...

but I don't find it amusing that I won't be able to see you when you are in ATX. I am thousands of miles away. You just couldn't wait a week, darn.

Now we really need to work on a long distance session, those penis length enhancers just won't cover it.... ideas welcome.
Heh...i can see a whole slew of penis enlarger spam postings all over my corner of the ICKY...LOL...bring 'em on peeps!
I would use a voodoo doll on whoever is in charge of stock for the PS4. Pre-order has been a bitch.

Then the guys here at firestone. An hour to patch a tire..... Would love to see how fast they move with a pin up their asses for an hour....
Step 1: Create YM Voodoo Doll
[Pic removed per request]

Now what?
LOL...stop poking me...I'm trying to sleep gosh darn you!!! There are not enough towels in the world for this madness!!!!!!
Morning lovers! I'm in Austin right now. Anywho, I'm a little sore from all that poking that fun2come did last night...LOL

NEED A MASSAGE!!!
oh, my bad, you felt that? It worked??? Voodoo Magic !!!

Ready for Step 2? A long distance Play / FUN session?
oh, my bad, you felt that? It worked??? Voodoo Magic !!!

Ready for Step 2? A long distance Play / FUN session? Originally Posted by fun2come
f2c...you've got way too much time on your hands...LOL

Does that make me a "pin-up doll?" And does that make you a "needle-dick?"

Me getting ready to head out in Austin for lunch and exploration...
Don't ask me why I must being laying down to get ready...the only thing I can think is that its easier to get a good selfie that way??? Enjoy...or NOT...whatever

Does that make me a "pin-up doll?" And does that make you a "needle-dick?"

Originally Posted by YummyMarie
needle dick, noodle dick, it's all relative to the receiving unit.

Definitely need to make that one of your future Austin explorations. You can stay in bed.
My Austin update (though I know I'm talking to myself most of the time in this thread):

I went out for a bit just to get some fresh air. Now I'm back in the hotel room watching "Life" on Comedy Central. So yeah, I'm back in bed right now...bored off my ass...LOL

I've passed a little time taking selfies...see above...

Apparently men are busy with college football and the Austin City Limits Festival today. I had a dinner date tonight that got cancelled, which is a bummer. But then again, if I get nothing else for the whole weekend, I've already had enough business (including a double) to feel like it was worth the trip.

No complaints from Yummy. I might go to the pool for a bit. We'll see, and I'll check back in later peeps.