ECCIE Favourite Frazes Repository

President * is presiding over the worst self-inflicted economic shit show since Jimmy Carter. Originally Posted by Withnail
fuvkin Nail.....
...plastic man ...dones was a veteran ofs tha great 2015 -2016 meme ...wars Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Go for it... We have a Go fund Me account and excellent Lawyers to bail out fellow Johns who get caught by the Pigs In blue Originally Posted by joelove69
he wents cross-eyed ...froms the smell ...whens dementia ...joe shit his pants Originally Posted by Plastic Man
The best frazes are the true ones....

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day
give a man someone else's fish is the Democrat way

Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
The best frazes are the true ones.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
uggggg OSD was listening to "The Financial Guys" on the radio the lazy fuck.

anyways hit the "The Financial Guys" web site. They thinking of selling that on T's

ocd
From the way some of y’all mock the looks of providers, one would assume your significant others are absolute dime pieces and you would look no further. Originally Posted by BlondeLexi
fuckin Lexi.....
Last I saw Dementia Joe he was mumbling about fires and bridges and snow. But Andy Boy--his shit gets more and more fucked. If he has to give back the 5 mil from the book, I could die happy knowing he's on the waiting list for a one-bedroom in Flushing... Originally Posted by Withnail
So I’m not at dental eroding problems or roots canals….i brushed my teefs plus used floss Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
If I've said it once, I've said it 50 times.....

fuckin Nikki.....
A pedophile, arsonist, and a domestic abuser walk into a bar.
Kyle Rittenhouse says ‘Shots are on me’. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
i need to consult with Paulie. roo is my first groupie on eccie so i need Paulie's advice on how to manage him.
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I'm sure you have plenty of groupies.....
You deserve them!

MERRY CHRISTMAS, FREDO!
Looks like the State AG's report has exposed the younger Cuo's backstage manipulation of his brother's response to the sexual harassment charges. CNN is facing internal dissent now; they can't keep deflecting this issue.

Guess Andy Boy and Fredo will be looking for a 2-bedroom in Flushing soon. Originally Posted by Withnail
Lock 'em up with Hillary and Baldwin.....
fuckin Carlos.....

Refreshingly clean fingernails by local verified standards whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
"Getting medical advice on a whore board from Paulie, NBT, OSD is as dumb as getting English lessons from Plasticman."
"Getting medical advice on a whore board from Paulie, NBT, OSD is as dumb as getting English lessons from Plasticman." Originally Posted by brasil
plastic man ...be the brains ...a the board