TRUMP 2020 U.S.A.

Has somebody checked in on ellen?
She isn't her regular in denial of facts self. She usually spots off material of that sort. But complete silence now.
Someone let us know she's ok.
She isn't her regular in denial of facts self. She usually spots off material of that sort. But complete silence now.
Someone let us know she's ok. Originally Posted by Precious_b
I'm surprised she hasn't come out with 'TRUMP 2024" yet, predicting a landslide victory.
Someone let us know she's ok. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Also, where is pussycat? He's another who made cocky claims that Trump would win and that he is never wrong with his predictions. Oooops.
"He'll be back" - as I say in my best Arnold Schwarzengger voice.
The market opened well yesterday. I’m pretty sure many felt it would tumble due to Joe’s victory but it did well. So here’s the deal, like uncle Joe says, the economy will be strong, Covid will be gone or under control, foreign affairs will be better than it has been the last four years. If all holds well for America, Trump will probably not run.

Joe’s victory for Trumps followers hurts. I get it. But they’ll get over it.
So now Donny and Hillary are a pair of sore losers that want to keep running forever.
At least she had the decency, or the sane judgement, not to run this time.
So now Donny and Hillary are a pair of sore losers that want to keep running forever.
At least she had the decency, or the sane judgement, not to run this time. Originally Posted by foxnews69
She was told not to run! clinton terrorism regime is over!
I wish yours was.
I wish yours was. Originally Posted by forge223
Very insightful valued poster!
Just stopping by to check if Trump is still an impeached, one-term loser.

Still is?

Yep, thought so. Carry on!
Just stopping by to check if Trump is still an impeached, one-term loser.

Still is?

Yep, thought so. Carry on! Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
Right you are, Cap!

Also, where is pussycat? He's another who made cocky claims that Trump would win and that he is never wrong with his predictions. Oooops. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
"He'll be back" - as I say in my best Arnold Schwarzengger voice. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Pussycat hasn't left at all.
At least she had the decency, or the sane judgement, not to run this time. Originally Posted by foxnews69
And she acted like the complete adult by conceding the victory to trump before the electoral vote was counted.
And she acted like the complete adult by conceding the victory to trump before the electoral vote was counted. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Because that election wasnt stolen!
Because that election wasnt stolen! Originally Posted by winn dixie
You are absolutely 100% correct.
And that statement applies to the 2020 election.

So, where is that evidence for his legal team that that all these people *claim* fraud, like you?
The Lt Gov for Texas will give up to a million dollars for one that'll stick.

Come on. Stop farting smoke and glitter. America is waiting for solid evidence to present in court. Help a Cheeto out.