Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

Isn't "pobrecita" Cuban? Originally Posted by dearhunter
pobrecita is the feminine form of pobrecito.
pobrecito
poor thing

DictionaryExamples
el pobrecito, la pobrecita
MASCULINE OR FEMININE NOUN
1. (expressing pity)
a. poor thing

"La pobrecita no es muy intelligente."

I was expressing pity for Dorthy's below average cognitive ability... Cubans on a whole aren't pitiful but Dorthy as a singular person is quite pitiable in her lack of common sense.

If you meant I was referring to myself, it does not apply, neither am I requiring anyone's pity.
pobrecita is the feminine form of pobrecito.
pobrecito
poor thing

DictionaryExamples
el pobrecito, la pobrecita
MASCULINE OR FEMININE NOUN
1. (expressing pity)
a. poor thing

"La pobrecita no es muy intelligente."

I was expressing pity for Dorthy's below average cognitive ability... Cubans on a whole aren't pitiful but Dorthy as a singular person is quite pitiable in her lack of common sense.

If you meant I was referring to myself, it does not apply, neither am I requiring anyone's pity. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
These rules apply to you also...

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.

Carry On
Case in point.

I'm not going to waste my time explaining to you what is blatantly obvious to intelligent people.

Do what you do since you're so good at it.
DM is too young to take advice from a much older, well adjusted, seriously respected, ultra successful provider. If one of these older ladies could take her under her wing, show her how to run a business on here maybe she'd see the error of her ways.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1677984&highlight=

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1527983&highlight=

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1746860&highlight=
  • BLM69
  • 07-20-2016, 09:44 PM
Do you think I care if tards like me or not? Ooooo dallas tards suffer from stunted nutt syndrome & can't handle dorthy what should a whore do.. man get real you're just mad I don't kiss no ass and tell you sweet lies that yall expect to hear.. Nope not this whore

If you don't want to see me or my posts then don't click on my thread it's simple you bring that upon yourself... This thread was made in dallas & I will continue to stay on this thread until all of you haters go away.. Just think the post could dissappear but yall can't help but respond..

I have a big mouth but my mouth is what guys want so until you understand the winky whisperer then you will get mad over shit that shouldn't even matter..

If someone's winky was big enough I wouldn't need a rubber dildo to keep me quiet...

But you stated your opinion good for you now run along... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Weren't you going to law school soon about a year ago or did you wake up from your dream? Mod won! You lost to stay on the subject. I'm offended calling us tarts btw
mod was right for banning you, you lost, he wins now get over it Originally Posted by BLM69
Does NYr thinck DoMo lost and he won? If so, then Yummy's original point has merit.
Weren't you going to law school soon about a year ago or did you wake up from your dream? Mod won! You lost to stay on the subject. I'm offended calling us tarts btw Originally Posted by BLM69
Wrong whore..FUCKTARD

Your still not on subject
You're right.... It's all about YOU and how you love to run your mouth which caused you to get banned. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Meemaw relax, we all agree her ban was unfair....and besides there's a thread all about you.....http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1746860&highlight= and I thought it worked out great!! happy hobbying!!
you came across like a rock star........lol.......
Can you please either come to Dallas and provide? Or take this thread to the H-town boards? Please. Originally Posted by asiancowboy

So you would like to "see" her if she ever makes a tour to Dallas...?
These rules apply to you also...

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.

Carry On Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

Now that's even funnier. You quoting the rules to us. Go back and read your old posts and see how many times you violated them.

And yes, FUCKTARD is an insult so there's another point for you...
Wrong whore..FUCKTARD

Your still not on subject Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

Please stay on topic. Nothing above is mildly related to the fact that yes, Dorothy Monroe earned her points.
[QUOTE=Dorthy_Monroe;1058416951]
If someone's winky was big enough I wouldn't need a rubber dildo to keep me quiet...

QUOTE]

John Holmes didn't have a big enough winky to keep you quiet . . .
Meemaw relax, we all agree her ban was unfair....and besides there's a thread all about you.....http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1746860&highlight= and I thought it worked out great!! happy hobbying!!
you came across like a rock star........lol....... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Just because you say it doesn't make it true. The vast majority thinks she got what she deserved. Just like they know you are a troll whose opinion doesn't mean shit.

By all means, keep hating. The more you hate, the more my notoriety spreads and the more clicks Kitty Lamour get's... after all, enquiring minds want to know.

My advice to you is, take the dick out of your personality and put it back in your pants then maybe people would be more perceptive to listening to you.
Now that's even funnier. You quoting the rules to us. Go back and read your old posts and see how many times you violated them.

And yes, FUCKTARD is an insult so there's another point for you... Originally Posted by Tapper69
Stop living in the past... Fucktard isn't a insult now back on topic TRICK... oh let me guess your offended by TRICK to?
Just because you say it doesn't make it true. The vast majority thinks she got what she deserved. Just like they know you are a troll whose opinion doesn't mean shit.

By all means, keep hating. The more you hate, the more my notoriety spreads and the more clicks Kitty Lamour get's... after all, enquiring minds want to know.

My advice to you is, take the dick out of your personality and put it back in your pants then maybe people would be more perceptive to listening to you.
Originally Posted by KittyLamour
But You Said This...

Case in point.

I'm not going to waste my time explaining to you what is blatantly obvious to intelligent people.

Do what you do since you're so good at it. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
But your still here.... Btw you can't tell another tard to stop hating when you're hating your damn self... Again this thread isn't about you now stay on topic...