Shayla's Prices Are About to Skyrocket

Finally.... the long awaited TEAM SL "Slamdango" Blue Ball Limited Edition T-Shirt inspired by none other than Mijo....

Blue Ball Blue, UT Burnt Orange, Safety Orange & Purple
I guess this has turned into a general build the post count or individual promotion site. I could of sworn it was a site about Shayla who has apparently chose not to contribute on this thread much. Maybe guys because it's getting a little stalky from MIJO and SL put those shirt ads on another thread. Ok just me being me. You know a little bit of an ass. Your both good peeps but this thread drives me NUTS!!!!!!!!. No longer on chest. lol
Yeah, SL, what the hell is up with this T-Shirt advertisement. And furthermore, what the fuck, a "Blue Ball" edition inspired by Mijo. That is just rude. My last post and all have been about the lovely Shayla.

Shayla is the IDEA.
Mijo... everyone knows when you go fishing you need to put bait on the hook! And when you throw your line in your NOT guaranteed to catch the whooper. But yet we still go fishing even when some "holes" are fished out. At that point your no longer fishing, just telling fish stories! LOL

I guess this has turned into a general build the post count or individual promotion site. I could of sworn it was a site about Shayla who has apparently chose not to contribute on this thread much. Maybe guys because it's getting a little stalky from MIJO and SL put those shirt ads on another thread. Ok just me being me. You know a little bit of an ass. Your both good peeps but this thread drives me NUTS!!!!!!!!. No longer on chest. lol Originally Posted by burkalini
Burk this thread has 24,000 views. Its like an 80 year old naked lady changing a tire on the side of the road. You don't want to look, but you just can't help it! LOL
Finally.... the long awaited TEAM SL "Slamdango" Blue Ball Limited Edition T-Shirt inspired by none other than Mijo....

Blue Ball Blue, UT Burnt Orange, Safety Orange & Purple Originally Posted by Still Looking
you have the colors out of order. LOL!
Burk this thread has 24,000 views. Its like an 80 year old naked lady changing a tire on the side of the road. You don't want to look, but you just can't help it! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking

Now that's funny.
I guess this has turned into a general build the post count or individual promotion site. I could of sworn it was a site about Shayla who has apparently chose not to contribute on this thread much. Maybe guys because it's getting a little stalky from MIJO and SL put those shirt ads on another thread. Ok just me being me. You know a little bit of an ass. Your both good peeps but this thread drives me NUTS!!!!!!!!. No longer on chest. lol Originally Posted by burkalini
What more could she say except maybe " Please let this thread die "
I think the chemical structure of the compound has broken down
and become unstable--Abort--Abort!
you have the colors out of order. LOL! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Right again Dilbert. Good catch. The correct order as displayed:

DARK BLUE (Blue Ball Special)
PURPLE (When they get beyond Blue)
UT BURNT ORANGE (Texas Fav)
ORANGE (Safety Orange for that BBW Provider it comes with Flashing Lights as well)

Right again Dilbert. Good catch. The correct order as displayed:

DARK BLUE inspired by MIJO(Blue Ball Special)
PURPLE (When they get beyond Blue)
UT BURNT ORANGE (Texas Fav)
ORANGE (Safety Orange for that BBW Provider it comes with Flashing Lights as well)

Originally Posted by Still Looking
...fixed. Now it's all good ta go!
...fixed. Now it's all good ta go! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
If you can't BEAT them join them! Thanks Mijo!
Nobody has still answered the question that was the jist of this thread in the beginning.

Has Shaya's prices gone up?

I mean for goodness sakes, the girl lives in Canada. That might as well be Neptune for 99 percent of the Hobbyist in the good ole USA.
Nobody has still answered the question that was the jist of this thread in the beginning.

Has Shaya's prices gone up?

I mean for goodness sakes, the girl lives in Canada. That might as well be Neptune for 99 percent of the Hobbyist in the good ole USA. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Nobody knows except the Canadian stiff leg. He isn’t talking. The rest of us can only speculate.
I don't know if her prices went up but they have probably heard of Shayla in the Austrian/ New Zealand forum. I think I even saw on Google images, while searching for something completely different, a guy wearing shirt that said " I met Shayla" on the front and " Yea, shes ALL that ... and then some" on the back. Could it have been SL?

B
I don't know if her prices went up but they have probably heard of Shayla in the Austrian/ New Zealand forum. I think I even saw on Google images, while searching for something completely different, a guy wearing shirt that said " I met Shayla" on the front and " Yea, shes ALL that ... and then some" on the back. Could it have been SL?

B Originally Posted by beezdat
Now thats funny! No not me!