Random Thoughts

But damn few ECCIE providers it would appear. Yeah, I've checked.
Key West has some nice weather this time of year. Originally Posted by bigjohn001
Indeed it does, and I could certainly use a break from the freezing rain.

But damn few ECCIE providers it would appear. Yeah, I've checked. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Not a deal-breaker for me, but I'm certain finding some company wouldn't be too difficult!
But damn few ECCIE providers it would appear. Yeah, I've checked. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Lol, I did too when I was there a couple of years ago.

It would be fun to go during Fantasy Fest, but that's not until October as I recall.
It would be fun to go during Fantasy Fest, but that's not until October as I recall. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
I just looked that up, and it sounds awesome! It's a few weeks after my birthday, but it would be a great late birthday present to myself.
When you are expecting a great release for both parties and you get one or two.
Nothing compares to connecting with another positive energy!
Thank you DR for the refer.. outstanding!!
Well hey Nova! Haven't seen you around here for a while. Good to see you!
Well hey Nova! Haven't seen you around here for a while. Good to see you! Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Heyyy mi amor

Seems I've been all over the west coast having a phenomenal time.. sooooooo much to get you caught up on.
Im back in NWA now, and the warm welcomes are priceless.. feels good to know I've been missed

I miss you too Spanky dahh~ling
Besitos all over
(The backbend BJ is in order MrMr)lol
Heyyy mi amor

Seems I've been all over the west coast having a phenomenal time.. sooooooo much to get you caught up on.
Im back in NWA now, and the warm welcomes are priceless.. feels good to know I've been missed

I miss you too Spanky dahh~ling
Besitos all over
(The backbend BJ is in order MrMr)lol Originally Posted by Nova Nwa
Yes, and the grapefruit lol! I need to work on making that happen soon!
I think I might be in love with Sigourney Weaver.
I am in a dark mood and wish dearly I had a few hundred spare dollars to spend on one of the ladies here later this the week.

I'm going to try to ignore how bleak various things (including my budget) seem at the moment, because I probably just have a bad case of the Mondays.
I am in a dark mood and wish dearly I had a few hundred spare dollars to spend on one of the ladies here later this the week.

I'm going to try to ignore how bleak various things (including my budget) seem at the moment, because I probably just have a bad case of the Mondays. Originally Posted by Warden639
Plug in one of your favorite comedies. It’ll take your mind off things.

Hope you feel better!

I think I might be in love with Sigourney Weaver. Originally Posted by JdeHog
Eww. Why?
Eww. Why? Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Just a guess...

Amazing how the thought of taking a IT certification test causes my old butt to be nervous, nauseous and get a headache and I have 3 days before the test. I may stroke out or have a heart attack before I take it. Damn test anxiety.
What to do with all those extra to-go chopsticks...

It’s hard to beat a nice spicy bloody Mary and a soak in the tub.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 862A5136-0CEB-44B3-8945-DD5CEB319F91.jpeg (189.6 KB, 304 views)
I'm thinking about changing my name to
Full-TimeHobbyist. I don't know though. Parttimehobbyist has a nicer ring to it.