YummyMarie: a place for her random ideas, thoughts, and musings

Damn I wish I were closer to Austin I would delight in taking you to dinner. You are one classy lady to be with. Where would we go? Is there a Ruth's Chris in Austin?
YES, http://www.ruthschris.com/Restaurant-Locations/austin
Carnivore? Try: http://estanciachurrascaria.com/ close to Domain in the Arboretum.

Suggest to hit that together AFTER BCD with Yummy.

YM, best I can do is probe you some more with the needle-dick. I'll turn you over this time.
I enjoy putting my remote control egg in the lady when going to a nice restaurant. While there I at random times activate the egg. The look on her face is priceless.
So I FINALLY meet "The YummyMarie" last night in person! Whoa! What a hottie and a genuinely nice person. Y'all were not kidding about her!!
So I FINALLY meet "The YummyMarie" last night in person! Whoa! What a hottie and a genuinely nice person. Y'all were not kidding about her!! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Double blushing batman!!!
Now that does NOT make me feel any better about not being able to see her in person a couple of days ago.... Damn out of town visitors ...
Double blushing batman!!! Originally Posted by YummyMarie
LOL! It was Wonder Woman as I recall!
.... Damn out of town visitors ... Originally Posted by fun2come
To clarify, I meant my RW visitors who kept me from meeting with YM
Marie, now I know why you are called Yummy! And I do have to agree that you do indeed look VERY yummy!!!

So I FINALLY meet "The YummyMarie" last night in person! Whoa! What a hottie and a genuinely nice person. Y'all were not kidding about her!! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Have you managed to get your tongue back in place yet? The way you kept tripping over it, I am sure the bruises will heal eventually, LMAO!
To kiss those soft lips again was just out of the world. Hope you can make it back for the Christmas party.
A little SillyMarie for your YM appetites

http://imgflip.com/i/4ldmo
The stars were aligned and I neglected to get a picture of us together. Next time for sure you are gorgeous and I missed my chance.
We always have a grand time when we see each other Tuscon. You are a devlish sweetheart <3
Sooo someone asked me about my writing skills today. Would I be able to write columns/articles on relationship advice. I can do anything with the written word, but imagine that...a professional giving out advice...its laughable but totally plausible.

Let's have a test drive...ask me questions and I will respond...SL style, no? LOL...but imagine a much hotter clomnist than SL behind the proverbial typewriter...
...but imagine a much hotter clomnist than SL behind the proverbial typewriter... Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Imagining only until we meet ....

First Q: What's a "clomnist "

When you have your way with the word, the spell checker is your friend....

Much like the cover....