TRUMP 2020 U.S.A.

Because that election wasnt stolen! Originally Posted by winn dixie
You have been rage whining about this since before Election Day, Dixie.

But you haven't offered any proof or support in any thread in any forum.

Trump will concede before you do, apparently.

Trump will concede before you do, apparently.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Oh. That's a good one.
Freaking echoes in here!
Trump supporters are like little children eating ice cream

Trump supporters are like little children. They go out to Trump's Ice Cream Stand and order ice cream cones.

But, you see, at Trump's they scoop the ice cream upside down onto the bottom tip of the cone.
A rational, sane person knows this is a bad idea. But Trump tells them it's the best way.
And the Trumpster children believe whatever they say at Trump's Ice Cream Stand.

Ooops, the ice cream scoop falls off the cone onto the ground! A simply shocking development!

"Waaaaaaaa! Waaaaaaa!" cries the Trumpster child.

"Someone stole my ice cream!"

Thanks, Capn. It is nice to hear some humourous stories that express ones opinion minus the vile and bile.
Thanks, Capn. It is nice to hear some humourous stories that express ones opinion minus the vile and bile. Originally Posted by Precious_b
and common sense..... lol
  • rogue
  • 11-16-2020, 02:14 PM
Melania says he won't -as of today...and if they don't fix this election fraud stuff-there will never be a free and fair election again-and you will never see a republican president again-they are also talking about mail in votes for Georgia senate..so we have that to contend with as well-either way-forget 2024
Melania says he won't -as of today...and if they don't fix this election fraud stuff-there will never be a free and fair election again-and you will never see a republican president again-they are also talking about mail in votes for Georgia senate..so we have that to contend with as well-either way-forget 2024 Originally Posted by rogue
Which Melania said that?
Getting hard to know what fraud they are talking about. Practically every single case they've brought to court has no supporting evidence of such. Even the lawyers he has employed are dropping the cases and not willing to work on the ballot stuff.
And Georgia poll officials are having to hand count all 5 million votes. Ima sure they love that. But results have shown things to be on the up and up.

The WH either needs to put up (evidence) or shut up (and start the transition of administrations.) Doing neither is showing no conscience for your constituants (sp.)
You're a nasty little fuck. Now I see why you have to pay for pussy - nobody would want to give it to you free. You are actually a disgusting individual. I hope Biden rips you up the ass. So start bending over, you loser. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
You made a mistake in not addressing that comment to the Big Cheatoe.

BTW, waiting to hear that the LtGov gave you $1,000,000 for that hard evidence of election fraud. Seems that you can't present it to most any of his legal teams since they've bowed out of representing him about the election. And Starting with HLS, most all Fed and State agencies are saying no fraud.

Hurry! You need to save our Democracy and deliver that evidence posthaste.
What fraud?? Trump won! You all just haven't been notified yet. But it's coming!
That's my President Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
none so blind as those that won't see. I'll be glad to go to his funeral, assuming it's not inconvenient to me.
What fraud?? Trump won! You all just haven't been notified yet. But it's coming! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Come on! Help a Cheatoe out! #TeamCheatoe
I didn't see anyone claim that million.
You can't let our Democracy die. Your too smart for that. Don't just mouth the words. Do something! Only the actions of a sad old hoogar would be so selfish as to only look out for themselve while throwing others under a bus. I've seen it before on this site.
Help America out!
Time is running out!
Get that evidence so you can get that repub mantra to come true: 4 more years.
Don't say it, Do it!
And you'll get some shiny stuff for protecting our Democracy.

...otherwise it is scary how much it mirrors this. And the words of one scholar is exactly as I said, watch out for a Populist Conservative.
What fraud?? Trump won! You all just haven't been notified yet. But it's coming! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen

It is very sad to see that dementia got hold of someone you care for.
It is very sad to see that dementia got hold of someone you care for. Originally Posted by foxnews69
yeah, let's pretend we care... LOL
Come on! Help a Cheatoe out! #TeamCheatoe
I didn't see anyone claim that million.
You can't let our Democracy die. Your too smart for that. Don't just mouth the words. Do something! Only the actions of a sad old hoogar would be so selfish as to only look out for themselve while throwing others under a bus. I've seen it before on this site.
Help America out!
Time is running out!
Get that evidence so you can get that repub mantra to come true: 4 more years.
Don't say it, Do it!
And you'll get some shiny stuff for protecting our Democracy.

...otherwise it is scary how much it mirrors this. And the words of one scholar is exactly as I said, watch out for a Populist Conservative. Originally Posted by Precious_b

You know that is anathema to the Chump whores. There's just too many words with more than one syllable! Besides, if it ain't One American it ain't news. ( Fox is declasse now, even)