Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

Do you need reminding of all the insults and insinuations you have blasted so many members with? I can assure you, anything I say, I say with infinitely more grace and effectiveness than you can even comprehend let alone imitate. Play mod with someone else because I can promise you that I'd rather push roadkill off the side of the road with a stick than have any more interaction with you.

I'm out.

Ciao Tonta.

• BLM69
  • 07-21-2016, 07:51 AM
Wrong whore..FUCKTARD

Your still not on subject Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I suggest that you use some of that cock sucking money and get some basic education whore, it's "you're" still not on the subject
I suggest that you use some of that cock sucking money and get some basic education whore, it's "you're" still not on the subject Originally Posted by BLM69
Is Kitty giving you some sweet bare back service for your WK contributions?
  • BLM69
  • 07-21-2016, 08:04 AM
Is Kitty giving you some sweet bare back service for your WK contributions? Originally Posted by TheEccie214
I don't promote, encourage or defend anyone here, I'm just giving the uneducated big mouth whore a taste of her own medicine. Why the concern?
DM is too young to take advice from a much older, well adjusted, seriously respected, ultra successful provider. If one of these older ladies could take her under her wing, show her how to run a business on here maybe she'd see the error of her ways.

I am ABSOLUTELY sick of the BS on this site

This is my official RETIREMENT thread...

This is my reality. Not what Tiny Gambino wants you to think of me. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Those threads are all available for bumping.

... I can promise you that I'd rather push roadkill off the side of the road with a stick than have any more interaction with you.

I'm out.

Ciao Tonta.
Originally Posted by KittyLamour
I'll take the "Under".
Do you need reminding of all the insults and insinuations you have blasted so many members with? I can assure you, anything I say, I say with infinitely more grace and effectiveness than you can even comprehend let alone imitate. Play mod with someone else because I can promise you that I'd rather push roadkill off the side of the road with a stick than have any more interaction with you.

I'm out.

Ciao Tonta.

Originally Posted by KittyLamour
So calling me tonta isn't a insult?

Name calling in spanish is still against the rules...
I don't promote, encourage or defend anyone here, I'm just giving the uneducated big mouth whore a taste of her own medicine. Why the concern? Originally Posted by BLM69

Im far from uneducated and you sir are harrassing me Fucktards these days you are promoting defending and encouraging especially since your obviously a WK..
Seriously you guys?
I suggest that you use some of that cock sucking money and get some basic education whore, it's "you're" still not on the subject Originally Posted by BLM69
I have more than plenty education under my belt and obviously I'm successful at being a whore because if I wasn't this thread wouldn't still be going & I damn sure wouldn't have 118 all yes reviews... So obviously Im doing something right so before you try and talk shit about me make sure the whores your paying are up to par with the basic education garbage your spewing...

Now please stay on topic
  • L.A.
  • 07-21-2016, 12:38 PM
Does NYr thinck DoMo lost and he won? If so, then Yummy's original point has merit. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
You'll have to read his blog to know what he really thinks.

So you would like to "see" her if she ever makes a tour to Dallas...? Originally Posted by andymarksman
1st thing you've ever posted that was actually funny. I really laughed out loud.

Im far from uneducated and you sir are harrassing me Fucktards these days you are promoting defending and encouraging especially since your obviously a WK.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
This may be the first time BLM has been referred to as a WK.

I have more than plenty education under my belt and obviously I'm successful at being a whore because if I wasn't this thread wouldn't still be going & I damn sure wouldn't have 118 all yes reviews... So obviously Im doing something right so before you try and talk shit about me make sure the whores your paying are up to par with the basic education garbage your spewing...

Now please stay on topic Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

118 yes reviews. If you came to Dallas I'd try to see you but you'd probably turn me down because I'm way to lazy for screening (hell you'd probably turn me down for many other reasons too).

Have you received any more points since you've returned from your unfair ban? I hope not because I enjoy reading your posts.
Is Kitty giving you some sweet bare back service for your WK contributions? Originally Posted by TheEccie214
What do you get for all of your WK contributions?

______________________________ ___________

hahahahaha
What do you get for all of your WK contributions?

hahahahaha Originally Posted by SteveOTX
Yummy points from the mod's.
  • BLM69
  • 07-21-2016, 03:54 PM
Im far from uneducated and you sir are harrassing me Fucktards these days you are promoting defending and encouraging especially since your obviously a WK.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
It's not called harassment, I'm just playing your game that you won't win. Again!!! It's you're a WK, NOT YOUR! You over educated whore, I thought I was stupid at spelling middle school words.

You won't find a WK post on me BUT you will find plenty of dealing with air head hooktards post. Go find another city to troll in before you frustrate yourself in here, I can already tell you take this site/thread too serous.
It's not called harassment, I'm just playing your game that you won't win. Again!!! It's you're a WK, NOT YOUR! You over educated whore, I thought I was stupid at spelling middle school words.

You won't find a WK post on me BUT you will find plenty of dealing with air head hooktards post. Go find another city to troll in before you frustrate yourself in here, I can already tell you take this site/thread too serous. Originally Posted by BLM69
Serious is you especially since YOUR ( giggles ) trying to serve as a english professor on a whore board & this thread is about me so therefore Im not trolling...

So it's ok for you to go on threads & hijack them with garbage & name calling but when DORTHY goes on a thread it's totally wrong & she deserves to get banned & etc...

Pffft
  • BLM69
  • 07-21-2016, 04:12 PM
Serious is you especially since YOUR ( giggles ) trying to serve as a english professor on a whore board & this thread is about me so therefore Im not trolling...

So it's ok for you to go on threads & hijack them with garbage & name calling but when DORTHY goes on a thread it's totally wrong & she deserves to get banned & etc...

Pffft Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe