Members You Miss...

Many look forward to saying the same about you.

elg...... Originally Posted by elghund
Fuckin elg, was that nice? Originally Posted by Perryay

PS.....oh yeah........fuckin LOL! Originally Posted by elghund
Fuckin LOL.....
fuckin elg....

Nope.

Anyone who treats AJ badly is not someone to be nice to. Originally Posted by elghund
+1
I guess the female mod you were referring to was a peer? Less you were being disrespectful to an elder. Which female mod can only be left to speculation. I guess then osd can't get the 5 bucks.
plus you never know who's gonna get the last laugh

if my memory's correct she's disappeared and reappaeared before so hopefully it's just some low level drama and she'll be back with a new handle in a few days Originally Posted by prograde
Lol... new handles for all when the going gets tough : )

So many members missed yet so many are still here in are hearts and mind...

Wishing aj and all of the other members good luck in whatever path that took them from us...

They will be missed till we meet again xoxoxo
I guess the female mod you were referring to was a peer? Less you were being disrespectful to an elder. Which female mod can only be left to speculation. I guess then osd can't get the 5 bucks. Originally Posted by Ceremony
Poor osd, that's 500 pennies : (..

I hope we will never have to know miss him..

Either way when I see him, I will give him 5$ or buy him a drink, just bc I'm freindly like that... Xoxoxo
Please explain why that is funny. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Nope no need... I was trying to contact are local female mod, I guess I can't now lol Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl
If you need anything, let me know. Some of the other lady mods will be covering until we find a replacement...

Smooch!

Lea Originally Posted by Lea Madisson
Well... Hell then.
Trisha for Female Modtard.

Another notch on the belt is in order... GP... Abitmor... and coming attractions:
Trisha and....
Poor osd, that's 500 pennies : (..

I hope we will never have to know miss him..

Either way when I see him, I will give him 5$ or buy him a drink, just bc I'm freindly like that... Xoxoxo Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl
you not worth my time at this time
yeah, they wouldn't make her a mod in charge of a large territory if she didn't have her shit together Originally Posted by prograde
People's personal life has no affect on whether or not they can get a Mod position on a hooker board.... IJS.
I don't dare go near this one as making any comment about AJ has gotten me in "serious" trouble before.... Although it wasn't actually as personal as it was made out to be.
NOW, this may be an interesting topic or thread.

Who should be the next female MOD?
I'm sure any female mod that would be interested in displaying her credibility and level of experience toward the board as Aj has Will be accepted and appreciated equally here. Aj will be sadly missed by me especially after being very helpful and informational with breaking me into this very unnerving and sometimes frustrating hobby. Thank you Aj and I wish you well in your future life..
People's personal life has no affect on whether or not they can get a Mod position on a hooker board.... IJS.
I don't dare go near this one as making any comment about AJ has gotten me in "serious" trouble before.... Although it wasn't actually as personal as it was made out to be. Originally Posted by TheBisexualPhilogynist
Depends on the eye of the beholder.
Depends on the eye of the beholder. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Not that I am encouraging any more discussion of that topic , but as a point of clarification , since some seem to be sticklers for the rules, those rules don't reply apply here anymore correct Chica? The guidelines discuss limitations on discussions about "members", but a guested former member is no longer a member and has no more rights or privileges than someone who had never signed on to the site as a member -- correct? As such, there would be no reason to give a wide berth to a topic that may have been an issue before when that person was a member.
Not that I am encouraging any more discussion of that topic , but as a point of clarification , since some seem to be sticklers for the rules, those rules don't reply apply here anymore correct Chica? The guidelines discuss limitations on discussions about "members", but a guested former member is no longer a member and has no more rights or privileges than someone who had never signed on to the site as a member -- correct? As such, there would be no reason to give a wide berth to a topic that may have been an issue before when that person was a member. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
WRONG ^^^^^^^^^

every handle represents member guested or not
Maybe a trip up north to meet the band of misfits is in order.

I doubt it would not be very profitable for ya Originally Posted by splitlicker
It has been a long time since I was up in the Albany and Rochester area! I need to return one day!!

Smooch!

Lea
WRONG ^^^^^^^^^

every handle represents member guested or not Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Then why are they not on the Members' List?
It has been a long time since I was up in the Albany and Rochester area! I need to return one day!!

Smooch!

Lea Originally Posted by Lea Madisson
North = Buffalo!

The farther East you go, the more misfits you run into!