YummyMarie: a place for her random ideas, thoughts, and musings

2nd question: What exactly is the SLAMDANGOŽ (from a receiving Ladies point of view).
Dear Yummy
I think I have become too attached to a provider. She knows all of the right buttons to push and I feel she has become addictive.
Lurking in Texas
lol!!!
tucson, YM, for research purposes, this might help:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=890826
My post was a test question for Dear Yummy. I was taken in by a provider some years ago when I was new. Now I understand both sides of the hobby. I started this for the fun and now I realize that fun is all that is there. Yes I have feelings as friends for several ladies and never get to the point that I will fool my self that it goes any further.
Well, Yummy, in her very elusive spare time is probably on her first project to define "clomnist". This will be a very interesting column/article on how THAT relates to her relationship with her spell checker.

Next will be a major research project on the SLAMDANGOŽ, which SL may or may not be aware of as of right now. Let's keep it a surprise for him, shall we. Experiencing and interviewing the many SLAMDANGOŽ'd Ladies will be a special assignment. Now that I think about it, I wish I had my way with words.

Of course, I have no problem if she, on the side, researches your little challenge. I was only going to get her a head start on that particular research. I am well aware that there are many other examples of this addictive attachment syndrome out here, including some that did not end well.

I am looking forward very much to YM's columns/articles on these topics and many more to come.
Let's just hope she keeps her priorities straight, as writing columns/articles can be quite distracting from what she has excelled in so far.
I was pleasantly surprised the other night to find two of my favorite people at a M&G. Glynette (sp) and Yummy. I simply love both of those ladies. The last time I met Glynette I sprayed whipped cream on her thighs and licked it off all the way up to her couchy. Yummy as I recalled I gave her a spanking in front of the whole party.
Imagining only until we meet ....

First Q: What's a "clomnist "

When you have your way with the word, the spell checker is your friend....

Much like the cover.... Originally Posted by fun2come
Touche...LOL
Council Of Columnious Knights

A founding member of the White Knights order of the purple garter.
Well yummy... rumor has it you met STILL LOOKING? I heard it was raining and you guys had a few drinks. Very romantic to say the very least. What happened?!
Double blushing batman!!! Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Did he wear that batman out fit again?
2nd question: What exactly is the SLAMDANGOŽ (from a receiving Ladies point of view). Originally Posted by fun2come
"ALL" the ladies are sworn to secrecy! Well the ones that can still walk anyway.
Touche...LOL Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Don't listen to him Yummy. He has SLAMDANGOŽ envy!
SL, OK so who was the f*cking WK OR the SLAMDANGOŽ whipped provider to alert you to my little behind your back scheme to get the recipe of the secret SLAMDANGOŽ and then perfect it, as can probably easily be done by any good man???

YM, you should write about it in your first column, just to show that you are your own woman :-)
SL, OK so who was the f*cking WK OR the SLAMDANGOŽ whipped provider to alert you to my little behind your back scheme to get the recipe of the secret SLAMDANGOŽ and then perfect it, as can probably easily be done by any good man???

YM, you should write about it in your first column, just to show that you are your own woman :-) Originally Posted by fun2come
You never know where SL might show up! Currently playing in Nebraska. I'll let YM tell her tail or is it tale!?