Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

It's not called harassment, I'm just playing your game that you won't win. Again!!! It's you're a WK, NOT YOUR! You over educated whore, I thought I was stupid at spelling middle school words.

You won't find a WK post on me BUT you will find plenty of dealing with air head hooktards post. Go find another city to troll in before you frustrate yourself in here, I can already tell you take this site/thread too serous. Originally Posted by BLM69
Just busting your chops but it is kind of funny when you are on someone about your and you're and then you write the above, should have been seriously.

I have no dog in this fight. Dorthy is hot and I do think some people miss that a lot of us like the girls that are mouthy. To clarify, smart and mouthy. Mouthy and stupid is not attractive at all like some of the ladies that have posted here.
I've said it before: I've yet to meet a mouthy dame who wasn't a great fuck.
Just busting your chops but it is kind of funny when you are on someone about your and you're and then you write the above, should have been seriously.

I have no dog in this fight. Dorthy is hot and I do think some people miss that a lot of us like the girls that are mouthy. To clarify, smart and mouthy. Mouthy and stupid is not attractive at all like some of the ladies that have posted here. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
If you think Dorky is smart, then you must judge a girl's intelligence by the size of her butt,
If you think Dorky is smart, then you must judge a girl's intelligence by the size of her butt, Originally Posted by Tapper69
He is a WK, he does the same with that Jules girl too and probably others.

Perhaps Dorthy did nothing wrong in the first place to get these last points, but there is a better way to say this than WKing her.
  • BLM69
  • 07-21-2016, 09:30 PM

I have no dog in this fight. Dorthy is hot and I do think some people miss that a lot of us like the girls that are mouthy. To clarify, smart and mouthy. Mouthy and stupid is not attractive at all like some of the ladies that have posted here. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Remember when said I thought I was stupid when it comes to spelling
Remember when said I thought I was stupid when it comes to spelling Originally Posted by BLM69
I know grammar well but if it were not for autocorrect I'd be leading the pack in misspelled words.
Man, fuck the BS, DoMo is mouthy but I heard that mouth does exceptionally well in others areas too, her and YuMa. Plus, have y'all seen that gif with her and those titties? Fuckin a man......fuckin A!
When you think of great boobs on eccie, especially in Dallas... I'm sorry, but 5 Star providers like Jules Jaguar and Nicole Cox come to mind... not Dorky Monroe. Get real. The only thing spectacular about Dorky is her spectacular rudeness. There's plenty of great providers with better boobs who won't bite your head off.

You guys talk about WKs? You Dorky WKs are pathetic... all you can come up with is her average boobs and attacking me. You don't make me look bad and you don't make her look any better that's for sure. Oh, and that smart and mouthy comment? You ain't got to lie to kick it. C'mon now.

I said I was out but, c'mon give credit where credit is due.
  • broes
  • 07-22-2016, 02:18 AM
When you think of great boobs on eccie, especially in Dallas... I'm sorry, but 5 Star providers like Jules Jaguar and Nicole Cox come to mind... not Dorky Monroe. Get real. The only thing spectacular about Dorky is her spectacular rudeness. There's plenty of great providers with better boobs who won't bite your head off.

You guys talk about WKs? You Dorky WKs are pathetic... all you can come up with is her average boobs and attacking me. You don't make me look bad and you don't make her look any better that's for sure. Oh, and that smart and mouthy comment? You ain't got to lie to kick it. C'mon now.

Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Dorfy has a nice face which is the rarest of commodities in this fucking place. Her shit talking skills amuse me. Your biggest problem is your lack of impulse control.

Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Credit....your reviews speak for themselves and your not due for credit... Stop playing victim all you have been doing is name calling since ive been back so before you even attempt to say attack look at your posts.. Your right they don't make you look bad you make yourself look bad...

There are plenty of providers who will kiss your ass and act like everything is made of glitter & unicorn farts but Im not one of them alot of people can't appreciate real & that's the problem...

When your reviews describe a whore as a GILF & say the provider looks better in her pictures than in person that provider shouldn't be on here talking about any provider especially one with a outstanding whore record..

Perhaps Dorthy did nothing wrong in the first place to get these last points. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
I stand correct.... carry on
You obviously are too inexperienced to comprehend that reviews are far from reliable and neither are they always factual. 90% of my reviews say the exact opposite and I also have been reviewed by the most well-respected hobbyists on this board. None of whom had anything negative to say about me. So... am I a GILF or smoking hot? Well, I've got recent videos (can't photoshop video) and new high-resolution pics that make it clear exactly how I look.

Don't misconstrue my words, I was not speaking of myself as deserving of credit, I was speaking of the providers who are deserving of praise, giving credit where credit is due. You are not a Dallas provider, you're average looking at best and your crude ways don't win you points in the popularity department... maybe with the types of people who appreciate crudeness but those aren't the type of hobbyists who are a provider's bread and butter.

I have been in gentlemen's entertainment 25 years. I am still smoking hot with curves to stop traffic and trust and believe I know what the fuck I'm talking about.

Remember I'm Kitty Lamour and I am one of the most recognized names on this board. Infamous or famous it doesn't matter, I'm a fucking legend regardless. You are a rude, provider bashing, loud-mouth with an uneducated opinion on every subject under the sun you know nothing about.

You can't stand in my shadow let alone walk in my shoes.

My website gets 2000+ hits a day. 15.4 million hits total. You don't even have a website. Try and bash me all you want. You are ineffective in the face of facts. Google me.

It's not bragging if it's true.

Consider this, I may not have the best impulse control on this subject... but, I wouldn't have shit to say about it if she didn't put me in it by attacking me over and over with no knowledge of me whatsoever. She's real cool. So who needs impulse control? The troll of a provider who shamelessly attacks a fellow provider with no prevocation and for no reason or the provider who has an actual bone to pick on the subject, the victim of the attacks?
I'll take the "Under". Originally Posted by chicagoboy
And "Under" wins again!

This thread is supposed to be about DoMo, but Catty keeps trying to make it about herself.

I have been in gentlemen's entertainment 25 years. I am still smoking hot with curves to stop traffic and trust and believe I know what the fuck I'm talking about.

Remember I'm Kitty Lamour and I am one of the most recognized names on this board. Infamous or famous it doesn't matter, I'm a fucking legend regardless. Originally Posted by KittyLamour

Perhaps Dorthy did nothing wrong in the first place to get these last points, but there is a better way to say this than WKing her. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
Gee, ya think?

From what I understand, being a loudmouth whore with nice tits and a pretty face isn't as much of a problem around here as overly enhanced pics (trying to get guys to spend money they didn't want to), begging (trying to get guys to spend money they didn't want to), whining (trying to get guys to spend money they didn't want to), numerous retirement threads (trying to get guys to spend money they didn't want to), etc etc etc ad nauseum. In short, fake ass shit trying to hustle guys outta money.

Can Dorthy be cunty? Yep. We can all be cunty. Some of us just try to hide it more than others. I respect openly cunty bitches who don't try and pretend they're all classy and above it all. Bitch please.

Also I think Dorthy has an awesome rack and a very pretty face. Plus she's tall. Damn I wish I was tall. Tall is awesome.

No she didn't do shit wrong. And kitty has come on here trying to rub her face in it with all the Cuban insults. Will NYr come on here and say he was wrong to ban Dorthy? Fat ass fucking chance. He likes to try and hide that he's cunty too.
Gee, ya think?

From what I understand, being a loudmouth whore with nice tits and a pretty face isn't as much of a problem around here as overly enhanced pics (trying to get guys to spend money they didn't want to), begging (trying to get guys to spend money they didn't want to), whining (trying to get guys to spend money they didn't want to), numerous retirement threads (trying to get guys to spend money they didn't want to), etc etc etc ad nauseum. In short, fake ass shit trying to hustle guys outta money.

Can Dorthy be cunty? Yep. We can all be cunty. Some of us just try to hide it more than others. I respect openly cunty bitches who don't try and pretend they're all classy and above it all. Bitch please.

Also I think Dorthy has an awesome rack and a very pretty face. Plus she's tall. Damn I wish I was tall. Tall is awesome.

No she didn't do shit wrong. And kitty has come on here trying to rub her face in it with all the Cuban insults. Will NYr come on here and say he was wrong to ban Dorthy? Fat ass fucking chance. Originally Posted by THN
THN I don't have a bone to pick with you but if you want to talk about me. Get your facts straight. Its been over 3yrs since I've asked anyone for anything. My pictures are not at all doctored and have not been for quite some time. Again you can't photoshop video so what does my recent videos say about my appearance? I believe they prove I am exactly who I represent myself to be. The Cuban insults came from Dorky, not I and I've been entirely more gentle with her than she was with her treatment of me. If you want to insult me get it right or stfu. Seriously.

No NYr will not come on and say he was wrong. Why should he? He was entirely right and her ban was justified. Look at her posting history at all the members she has attacked for no reason other than she thought she smelled blood and it brought out the rabid pit bull in her. She did this to herself and should have known when to stop.

There is nothing fake about me and you just posted a bunch of irrelevant bs in attempt to defraud me. Fat chance. You saying it doesn't make it true and you should research your statements before submitting a bunch of libel as you did. I invite anyone reading this to research the statements THN made as to how factual and relevant they are. The answer is and will be they do not apply.

Obviously I don't give a fuck because I happen to be pretty damn confident in who I am and what I stand for. Experience has shown me not to waste my time on iffy bitches and believe in myself because nothing can phase me. I am still winning and still standing no matter what any of you throw at me.