Random Thoughts

• cboat
  • 03-03-2018, 06:10 PM
Well he does know things Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
And drinks.
I love it when all your hard work finally starts coming together!

And Ed approves! Lol
Attached Images File Type: jpeg CF3FCDAE-9388-42B1-A733-B1F3112A1DA3.jpeg (261.7 KB, 392 views) File Type: jpeg F4DD3E9E-0F4C-4EA3-98D3-65552591A39E.jpeg (249.3 KB, 391 views)
That has really come together nicely!
That looks really nice Ginger! And look at Ed....he's like "This table is mine."
That has really come together nicely! Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Thanks, Spanky & Parttimehobbyist! Still a lot to do!! Getting a new hot tub cover. French doors to open it up. Also having a clear roof installed over the pergola so the rain will no longer be able to ruin my fun!

And I have to wait until the end of the summer to stain because it’s treated wood... But going with this!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 9B62A417-D223-4192-82E8-E123BE814E58.jpeg (48.2 KB, 390 views) File Type: jpeg 9D89533F-4F42-4C16-A870-F0C53E3D72A2.jpeg (97.2 KB, 390 views)
David Ogden Stiers just passed away today. Goodbye, farewell, and amen, Major Winchester.
Stuffing 2 foods inside another food doesn't have to be limited to birds, like turducken. Mexican restaurants should embrace the burritacochilada, for instance.
The movies I like don't win Oscars. So I'm uninterested in the awards show.

Although I see Get Out is up for something. That is surprising.
wow impressive line-up...I luv Vince Neil!
wow impressive line-up...I luv Vince Neil! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I'll definitely be posted at the main stage all day!
So I went to look at my dream apartment. They have a VEGAS style pool area with large grills, multiple seating, fire pits, and an upstairs balcony. They also have those little fountains that squirt into the pool and a water wall.

24 hour java bar with Starbucks, multiple zen and quiet rooms, 2 story workout center, a poker room with a VEGAS style poker table, game room with 2 pool tables and multiple table games and a bar, a mini movie theater that seats up to 19 people (complimentary movie popcorn and you can rent it out for yourself all day for FREE), person wine cabinets that you can rent, and a banquet room that holds 50

The bigger apartments have a private dry bar, large walk-in shower with rain shower head, spa style bathtub, and a Landry chute in the master bedroom closet that leads to your laundry room (no more laundry baskets!) and each of the larger apartments are big enough for a full size washer and dryer.

They also have a community party every week where each resident and two of their guests get two drinks each free. You can also BYOB

It’s like being on vacation everyday. If everything goes as planned, I’ll be living the high life soon enough. I might even start doing incalls at my fancy new place. lol JK none of y’all need to know where I live