Shayla's Prices Are About to Skyrocket

That's the dill burner alright. Originally Posted by bojulay
Dill?
I thought for sure one of you guys would have posted a picture of who would play SL. Maybe even the Beaver Lady herself. I can't believe Mijo passed on this opportunity to blast me! LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Pej45AzUDc&feature=fvsr

SL Originally Posted by Still Looking
SL, you are good my man...and, even better with your own self-depiction!!! Good job!

Now, let's bring Shayla back up in this mix now that we've got the 'A' team established!!!
Dang Mijo from post 1221 to post 1232 you've let yourself go
just a little bit, I mean, I'm just sayin. Cut back on the carbs,
more fruits and vegetables. Have someone put a life size picture
of Shayla on the back of a truck and then go chase after it.

I'm not sure what part the fish play. Maybe cause Mijos out by the Ocean.
Dang Mijo from post 1221 to post 1232 you've let yourself go
just a little bit, I mean, I'm just sayin. Cut back on the carbs,
more fruits and vegetables. Have someone put a life size picture
of Shayla on the back of a truck and then go chase after it.

I'm not sure what part the fish play. Maybe cause Mijos out by the Ocean. Originally Posted by bojulay
Sweet Baby Beth... the first to sport the new Team SL "Slamdango" Blue ball special T-Shirt!

What a cutie!
She sounds like a super sweetie, whats the 9.5 for SL?
She sounds like a super sweetie, whats the 9.5 for SL? Originally Posted by bojulay
Ok, I've ignored many requests to answer that question. But because it’s you B here goes. Obviously the masses thinck its my dick size. Those that are laughing thinck shoe size or SL'S IQ. The 9 1/2 stands for the Quality of provider selected to wear the limited addition Team SL "Slamdango" Blue Ball T-Shirt. Why 9 1/2... because if she was a 10 I would change my handle to found her! For now its "Still Looking"!

WTF is wrong with your color coordination? I understand the 9&1/2 but Blue Ball in Safety Orange!!!

SMDH
WTF is wrong with your color coordination? I understand the 9&1/2 but Blue Ball in Safety Orange!!!

SMDH Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Have "Blue Balls" has NO color restrictions!
THAT is some Bullshit...Are you colorblind? What color is Ava?
Better yet, what color is Shayla?
Originally Posted by Still Looking
I thought for sure one of you guys would have posted a picture of who would play SL. Maybe even the Beaver Lady herself. I can't believe Mijo passed on this opportunity to blast me! LOL

SL

SL, you are good my man...and, even better with your own self-depiction!!! Good job!

Now, let's bring Shayla back up in this mix now that we've got the 'A' team established!!! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
SL, you never commented how close this is to ya'...did you watch the youtube video too?
THAT is some Bullshit...Are you colorblind? What color is Ava? Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Better yet, what color is Shayla? Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
SL is color blind! But not to good taste! Ava & Shayla are a color I call "Heavenly".
Originally Posted by Still Looking

SL

SL, you never commented how close this is to ya'...did you watch the youtube video too? Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
You nailed me Mijo! I'm the white guy who walked into the bath room. And you of coarse are the big man rapping. 3" inches from the back wall, now that’s funny! You have a great sense of humor Mijo.

Shayla, we need you back in here!!! SL and Botulay are posting pics of Black BBH's(they're losing it). Dilbert, well Dilbert's still Dilbert. And, you have a few jealous men-haters...Burk and JONBALLS, who himself started a false thread about his Balls or Ball to compete with you. SMDH...more pics?