TRUMP 2020 U.S.A.

yeah, let's pretend we care... LOL Originally Posted by nuglet

I'm being cynical. I know you know ...
You know that is anathema to the Chump whores. There's just too many words with more than one syllable! Besides, if it ain't One American it ain't news. ( Fox is declasse now, even) Originally Posted by stikiwikit
Come on stik, you've heard babies chain together multiple syllables together to make non-existant words. Only difference between them and the "Chump" people is that you can understand the baby.

Ah. OAN. One of the few media channels I watch.
Come on stik, you've heard babies chain together multiple syllables together to make non-existant words. Only difference between them and the "Chump" people is that you can understand the baby.

Ah. OAN. One of the few media channels I watch. Originally Posted by Precious_b

Well, not only can you understand them, typically they make more sense.
Is this thread about benghazi or wmd's?
Is this thread about benghazi or wmd's? Originally Posted by winn dixie
You figger it out, bub!

Your Uber has arrived.

You figger it out, bub!

Your Uber has arrived.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
OOOOHHHHHHHH my bad!

Its about the hillary emails that SUDDENLY disappeared!

Like, like aliens swooped down and deleted them!
OOOOHHHHHHHH my bad!

Its about the hillary emails that SUDDENLY disappeared!

Like, like aliens swooped down and deleted them! Originally Posted by winn dixie
You really need to stop mentioning Biden and dementia. It's hit you HARD! Another nonstarter. Can someone bring any new business?
still hilarious to me that there are people on here who support Trump despite the Republican party being 100% anti-sex work and wanting to criminalize prostitutes and hookers. If you're a rich john, that's different, you're just greedy and want low taxes. But if you're some hooker who only makes 40-50k a year giving blow jobs? The fuck is wrong with you? I certainly hope none of you claim to be religious either.
still hilarious to me that there are people on here who support Trump despite the Republican party being 100% anti-sex work and wanting to criminalize prostitutes and hookers. If you're a rich john, that's different, you're just greedy and want low taxes. But if you're some hooker who only makes 40-50k a year giving blow jobs? The fuck is wrong with you? I certainly hope none of you claim to be religious either. Originally Posted by goobersnotch
I forgive you my son. Take Jesus in your heart and see the light.
You really need to stop mentioning Biden and dementia. It's hit you HARD! Another nonstarter. Can someone bring any new business? Originally Posted by Precious_b
Over/under On how long dementia joe will be in office before cumallah takes over? I say under 16 months!
You won’t be here to cash in
Over/under On how long dementia joe will be in office before cumallah takes over? I say under 16 months! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Who cares? Unlike the current circumstances, the path to a peaceful democratic transition of power is written in the Constitution. Worry not. They will follow the rules for it when need be.
Yes transfer of power on jan 20th. Im hoping Trump pulls a Adams and leaves in the wee hours of the 20th before inauguration!
The lsm has all you dims believing Trump wont leave! And ya'll have fallen for it!
Yes transfer of power on jan 20th. Im hoping Trump pulls a Adams and leaves in the wee hours of the 20th before inauguration!
The lsm has all you dims believing Trump wont leave! And ya'll have fallen for it! Originally Posted by winn dixie
He would choose to leave by any means that shows he ain't the bigger guy and concedes like a good loser.