TRUMP 2020 U.S.A.

We are all doomed,doomed,doomed. Biden is putting all these twinkle dicks in office. The rest of the world thinks Biden and his twinkle dicks are push overs. They are going to make Biden turn over and ram it up his ass. Iran can't wait to fuck the U.S. ***sigh*** I'm going to miss the manly men under Trump. ****big sigh****
We are all doomed,doomed,doomed. Biden is putting all these twinkle dicks in office. The rest of the world thinks Biden and his twinkle dicks are push overs. They are going to make Biden turn over and ram it up his ass. Iran can't wait to fuck the U.S. ***sigh*** I'm going to miss the manly men under Trump. ****big sigh**** Originally Posted by Austin Ellen

Wow!!!! Die alte Frau conceded her heroes defeat.
We are all doomed,doomed,doomed. Biden is putting all these twinkle dicks in office. The rest of the world thinks Biden and his twinkle dicks are push overs. They are going to make Biden turn over and ram it up his ass. Iran can't wait to fuck the U.S. ***sigh*** I'm going to miss the manly men under Trump. ****big sigh**** Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
You mean the Trump ass-kissers that he finally ended up with after firing countless others? Anytime any of Trump's cabinet members or advisors had the balls to contradict Trump they were gone. And now Trump is gone despite your prediction of a Trump landslide. The proposed appointees by Biden thus far have solid backgrounds, and unlike Trump's gang of old, white men, are quite diverse.

Trump will be ranked as either the worst or second-to-worst POTUS of all time.

Historians will likely rank Trump as one of the worst presidents

If Trump does go on to lose in November, he doesn't just need to worry about losing to Biden. Trump needs to worry about the fact that the history books are probably going to put him down as a below average president, if not one of the worst.

The average of the APSA and Siena polls put Trump at 43rd, which ties him for last with Buchanan.

All told, historians at the end of his first term are likely going to view Trump quite negatively.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/12/polit...ngs/index.html
You mean the Trump ass-kissers that he finally ended up with after firing countless others? Anytime any of Trump's cabinet members or advisors had the balls to contradict Trump they were gone. And now Trump is gone despite your prediction of a Trump landslide. The proposed appointees by Biden thus far have solid backgrounds, and unlike Trump's gang of old, white men, are quite diverse.

Trump will be ranked as either the worst or second-to-worst POTUS of all time.

Historians will likely rank Trump as one of the worst presidents

If Trump does go on to lose in November, he doesn't just need to worry about losing to Biden. Trump needs to worry about the fact that the history books are probably going to put him down as a below average president, if not one of the worst.

The average of the APSA and Siena polls put Trump at 43rd, which ties him for last with Buchanan.

All told, historians at the end of his first term are likely going to view Trump quite negatively.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/12/polit...ngs/index.html Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
This is funny and very sad! Hes refilling the swamp with regurgitated bottom dwellers of the obama and clinton regimes! We'll have increased debt, increased taxes, gun grabbers and more division in our Country! Truly something to celebrate for the dims! I have heard all the useless rebuttals already!
The 22 and 24 blood baths for the dims is already sealed!

Manly men like POTUS, who wears bronzers, has an Olympic class comb over, wears lifts and has A cup breasts. Got it.
Spoken like a true patriot!

We need more Wilbur Ross, Mike Pompeo and Jarred Kushner’s!

If they’re such pushovers, Al, then you should be happy!

It won’t matter when the Senate turns blue.

Go Georgia!
This is funny and very sad! Hes refilling the swamp with regurgitated bottom dwellers of the obama and clinton regimes! We'll have increased debt, increased taxes, gun grabbers and more division in our Country! Truly something to celebrate for the dims! I have heard all the useless rebuttals already!
The 22 and 24 blood baths for the dims is already sealed! Originally Posted by winn dixie
You, sir, don’t have any sense of the swamp. Neither did Trump.

It was just good sloaganeering that didn’t stick, except with the weakest minded among us.

Jedi mind trick.
I don't like Biden but I am sooooo happy that he and his followers are crying. Sore losers.
Chump , et al, are all going to hire a ghost rider and get filthy rich when all of his suckers rush out to buy them.
OMG, the U.S. is so fucked. Biden - being the submissive bottom that he is - is going to let every country fuck us and
then he's going to give them money for fucking the U.S. - which since this is a hooker board - seems appropro. Yeah, Build,Back,Better. Pussy boys with no balls are going to the White House. We're doomed,doomed,doomed.
Trump has been rendered impotent !!

Neutered !!

Cut !!

Got his wings clipped !!

The brief vogue for Trump is Over !!

That whinin' victim pussy New York shit is Over !!

That impulsive erratic chaotic excuse makin' scumbag is Over !!
You, sir, don’t have any sense of the swamp. Neither did Trump.

It was just good sloaganeering that didn’t stick, except with the weakest minded among us.

Jedi mind trick. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Didnt stick? lolling

Trump exposed the deep state and swamp for what the are!

Theyre like ticks so ingrained you can pull them out but their heads are still buried! Deep . Bunch of blood suckers!
Doom and gloom !! Sad sad
OMG, the U.S. is so fucked. Biden - being the submissive bottom that he is - is going to let every country fuck us and
then he's going to give them money for fucking the U.S. - which since this is a hooker board - seems appropro. Yeah, Build,Back,Better. Pussy boys with no balls are going to the White House. We're doomed,doomed,doomed. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen

Senile granma keeps crying. I hope she keeps going. I am so enjoying it.
Sooner or later the Trumpists will come around.

Everyone is welcome in the USA. Even cranky old folks.

A few, however, will continue to see a Communist under every rock. Just like they do now.

I’m hearing the new Trump media network will broadcast out of Caracas. Anyone else hear that one?